Innovative Marine Aquariums

IM 14 gallon Peninsula/ BioCube 32, because why not?

Nano Nano Boo Boo

A Little Blue
47 minutes ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Really thinking about getting a toadstool soon. Any thoughts?

I was going to suggest Neon Green Toadstool but then I check the pricing....

C02ECEBD-9F64-4B65-BE74-48A877462123.thumb.jpeg.e1a45a6ed7207aa8031c2726b73182ba.jpeg

Tidal Garden sells 1” for a $100 and Vivid is out of stock. 

Where the fu@k those people are coming up with these ridiculous prices????? 

Nano Nano Boo Boo
45 minutes ago, Daniel91 said:

Do it. My favorite Coral.

Do you have one? Gonna need pictures now...

39 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

I was going to suggest Neon Green Toadstool but then I check the pricing....

C02ECEBD-9F64-4B65-BE74-48A877462123.thumb.jpeg.e1a45a6ed7207aa8031c2726b73182ba.jpeg

Tidal Garden sells 1” for a $100 and Vivid is out of stock. 

Where the fu@k those people are coming up with these ridiculous prices????? 

That’s so awesome. I’m always swinging by the LFSs in the area. I’ll grab the next one I see. Any tips on care?

A Little Blue
4 minutes ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Do you have one? Gonna need pictures now...

That’s so awesome. I’m always swinging by the LFSs in the area. I’ll grab the next one I see. Any tips on care?

I can’t give you any tips as reefing police would get on my case with hypothetical counter theories. Lmao

My Neon Toadstool is doing great and it is quite beautiful. Even though I am not big fan of softies, I never regret getting this guy. Don’t remember how long it has been in my tanks (glass cracked in my previous tank) but it has been a while. 

1 hour ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Really thinking about getting a toadstool soon. Any thoughts?

I honestly think toadstools are probably the most under rated coral out there.  They simply don't get enough love. It will take up a lot of real estate in a 14g, at least once it has been in there a few months.  

Nano Nano Boo Boo
6 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

I can’t give you any tips as reefing police would get on my case with hypothetical counter theories. Lmao

My Neon Toadstool is doing great and it is quite beautiful. Even though I am not big fan of softies, I never regret getting this guy. Don’t remember how long it has been in my tanks (glass cracked in my previous tank) but it has been a while. 

Gonna need pictures now. Lol. 

A Little Blue
Just now, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Gonna need pictures now. Lol. 

Let me see if I got some. If not I’ll take one just for you. Lol

• Haha 1
Nano Nano Boo Boo
Just now, specore said:

I honestly think toadstools are probably the most under rated coral out there.  They simply don't get enough love. 

Couldn’t agree more. I’ve been researching them a lot lately. The weeping willow toadstool is insanely cool. I’ve seen a few in the LFS but would really like a pink or neon. I’ll find one aventually. 

A Little Blue
5 minutes ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Couldn’t agree more. I’ve been researching them a lot lately. The weeping willow toadstool is insanely cool. I’ve seen a few in the LFS but would really like a pink or neon. I’ll find one aventually. 

Maybe one day I will cut it but honestly I have never done fragging leathers b4, so it might turn into a total failure. 

Nano Nano Boo Boo

Ahhhhh man that’s fantastic. Love the coloring and shape as well. Totally gonna need one of these when available. 

A Little Blue

Ahhhhh man that’s fantastic. Love the coloring and shape as well. Totally gonna need one of these when available. 

Check your LFS and ask if they could get you one and for how much. I paid like $40 for half the size that it is right now (about 5x6). 

Nano Nano Boo Boo
Just now, A Little Blue said:

Check your LFS and ask if they could get you one and for how much. I paid like $40 for half the size that it is right now (about 5x6). 

Agreed. I’ve got one that will order what I’m looking for. Gonna have to check the options out. 

A Little Blue

Agreed. I’ve got one that will order what I’m looking for. Gonna have to check the options out. 

I don’t know what they ask for them now but prices I showed you b4 are just silly. 

Local guys sell nice pieces for $30-50. 

• Like 1
Nano Nano Boo Boo

Tunze ATO added on the Biocube today. Insanely simple install and working like a charm. What a great addition for keeping things stable. Hoping it will also keep the skimmer tuned when in use. 

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Tunze ATO added on the Biocube today. Insanely simple install and working like a charm. What a great addition for keeping things stable. Hoping it will also keep the skimmer tuned when in use. 

Which model? I love my 3155!

I saw a huge toadstool the other day at the LFS for I believe 60 for a good sized one but I couldn’t afford it

:,( was gone the next day

I’m tempted to get one as well but worried about it’s allelopathy that might affect my euphyllia in only a 10g. 

I think I’d have to start running carbon to keep it safely? 

A Little Blue
2 minutes ago, sapling said:

I saw a huge toadstool the other day at the LFS for I believe 60 for a good sized one but I couldn’t afford it

I’m tempted to get one as well but worried about it’s allelopathy that might affect my euphyllia in only a 10g. 

Doesn’t have to be huge to enjoy it.

Get them small and let them grow. 

6 minutes ago, sapling said:

We’ll see what happens with mine, panning out from the other pic I posted:

F3639F16-87EA-4132-9220-8CBA89B0AA28.jpeg

Nano Nano Boo Boo

I have the 3152, no clue what the numbers mean. 

4 minutes ago, banasophia said:

We’ll see what happens with mine, panning out from the other pic I posted:

F3639F16-87EA-4132-9220-8CBA89B0AA28.jpeg

Great picture, beautiful corals. 

• Like 1