Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

1 minute ago, Tamberav said:

Cool tunicates! 

They love that one island..... must be the sweet spot! 😄 I wish I could get a video of them opening and closing but my phone can’t manage.

• Like 2

I finally got the large Cup Coral from the 12 gallon mounted in here along with a few new things. I traded out the large Duncan Colony because it was too large and I had no interest in fragging it. The area around the reef is more open now and I like it much better. 

The Long Tentacle Plate is still suffering after being pulled into Candy Cane’s lair but I keep hoping it will pull through because it was my fave. 🙁

Cup Coral that was moved into this tank

9DF46127-53C9-488E-A225-737A77774357.thumb.jpeg.8ebc71c2ba0b72bd1cc109e61b5de9c5.jpeg

30902247-BED7-45AA-840E-4E4A2D468C96.thumb.jpeg.ab6638ae255462a64cbd19b3480b5fcf.jpeg

Full Reef 

• Like 8
  • Wow 2

One of the Dispar’s is missing. 😞  they like to sleep near the pistol shrimps lair so I wonder if something popped off in the night. 

Also my sun coral patch looking pretty. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 3
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

One of the Dispar’s is missing. 😞  they like to sleep near the pistol shrimps lair so I wonder if something popped off in the night. 

Very good looking sun

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

sorry to hear................but the sun looks great..........mine still hate me...............

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mitten_reef said:

Very good looking sun

1 minute ago, spectra said:

sorry to hear................but the sun looks great..........mine still hate me...............

Thanks. At first they started spreading quickly but an aiptasia snuck in between them and took a few out .......but they are on the mend.  

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
14 minutes ago, spectra said:

Mine hate me now. Kinda sad they’ve survived so much, but they look pooptastic right now

• Like 1
On 1/25/2020 at 10:18 PM, Dirté Sanchez said:

Mine hate me now. Kinda sad they’ve survived so much, but they look pooptastic right now

Thats saying something though if they have survived all of that. 

Did that purple sponge survive?  

• WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.