Cultivated Reef

Barton's 5g Pico powered by AI Prime HD

mbarton2010

Just now, Lula_Mae said:

Stay safe!  Hope things turn out well for you, hurricanes are no joke lol.

I've survived worse hurricanes lol. This one is just lots of rain for my part of town. For Hurricane Ike we lost power for like a week but we have a big generator that can power the house. It will be hooked up in the morning if the power is still off

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Mkbarton said:

I've survived worse hurricanes lol. This one is just lots of rain for my part of town. For Hurricane Ike we lost power for like a week but we have a big generator that can power the house. It will be hooked up in the morning if the power is still off

I've always lived too far inland to suffer much of the brunt of hurricanes but sure don't envy those in the path!

so I did a water change and bumped one of my rocks. It inspired me to rescape. It turned out great. Ill post a pic tomorrow when the lights come on

• Like 2
On 8/30/2017 at 1:21 AM, mbarton2010 said:

Screw it. I turned the lights on. Now you can see how my clown sleeps lol I wish I had a real camera. 

IMG_0623.JPG

IMG_0624.JPG

IMG_0625.JPG

This looks great!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

7 hours ago, Mkbarton said:

Well it's nearly midnight and that means it's my 25th Birthday. I'll be waiting for all my gifts to arrive at my door ???

Aw, your still just a baby!  Happy Birthday!! :happydance:

So I went to my LFS and bought a rainbow Acan frag. The owner knew it was my birthday and threw in a red goni and a ponape birdnest for free!

Pics when I get home

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

So I went to an LFS I've never been to before. I was blown away. It's called Aquarium Design Group in Houston. The owner competes in aquascaping comps across the globe. 

So I just decided to shine my light into my tank. My clownfish has some white goop on his side and face. I think it is just severe irritation because it sleeps inside the torch between to heads and rubs against the skeleton all night. I'll update in the morning. Hopefully it's not brooklynella. My goby is fine

• Wow 3