Cultivated Reef

4 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Don’t care just pick one 😁 

Only issue...........people will come in to see the tank and well no tank talk anymore :lol: what will they think of when they read kosher dog food talk.......juicy farts.....Sancho the midget wrestler....oh wait little person sorry :tongueout: and most of all wait till RTF gets here.............

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Sancho said:

Oh come on man there’s nothing like a dirty Sancho  🤗 :lol:

Was talking about the tank.............you get the aids out of there yet ?

• Haha 1
Just now, Sancho said:

Oh come on man there’s nothing like a dirty Sancho  🤗 :lol:

Post a link to it and well leave wv to be.  I wouldnt be able to find your thread probably.

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Glad y'all laughing. WAYYYY back when I was a youngin', we rolled a doober with the paper out of The Big Bamboo album.

Ever smoke any Labrador?

This week I found a cute mystery crab living under the Montipora. I think he came in with the last order of pods. Pretty sure he’s a bad guy but he’s very cute. 🙂

FTS:

D5259F28-93D7-491E-B901-5E7A1B6EB1BF.thumb.jpeg.53e1bf5ef37b8b3727be9455cf68fff5.jpeg

• Like 9

If it doesn't have hairs on the claws, it's good. you have a wrasse, they'll eat them.  I have them in the 50 cube and nowhere else. I have Stomatellas in with Beetle Bailey and nowhere else. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

If it doesn't have hairs on the claws, it's good. you have a wrasse, they'll eat them.  I have them in the 50 cube and nowhere else. I have Stomatellas in with Beetle Bailey and nowhere else. 

I’ts hard to get a pic of him but his claws do look kinda hairy and pointy.  He’s in with Nemo and Rico so I’m not that worried about him.

On 11/30/2018 at 12:20 PM, WV Reefer said:

This week I found a cute mystery crab living under the Montipora. I think he came in with the last order of pods. Pretty sure he’s a bad guy but he’s very cute. 🙂

FTS:

D5259F28-93D7-491E-B901-5E7A1B6EB1BF.thumb.jpeg.53e1bf5ef37b8b3727be9455cf68fff5.jpeg

I always love seeing this tank!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, patback said:

What's going on with my favorite female reefer today?

Wow... instantly realized how creepy that sounds right after I sent it.  Oh well. 

😄

ive been working on the scape for my minitank and now Im chillin’.

We just closed on a 600a tract ..........and selling that makes our move to Florida one step closer! Woo! 😁

• Like 6
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm