Coral Vue Hydros

12 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

When bees mate, the male bee ejaculates with such force that his penis explodes and he dies, WTFMAN.jpeg. :eek:omgomgomg

I wouldn’t have lasted long as a bee. 

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

...plus Mexican wrestling, tequila, Aztec pyramids, and Xochimilco.... 

I prefer not to talk about the wrestling.......I told those mutha ####ers I wasn’t  the midget wrestler several times....yeah no hablo my ass :sideeyes:

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Nothing better than breakfast for dinner.

The mrs was out tonight so Just I had scrambled eggs (with crushed red peppers, fresh salsa, and shredded colby jack cheese).

• Like 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
10 minutes ago, seabass said:

The mrs was out tonight so Just I had scrambled eggs (with crushed red peppers, fresh salsa, and shredded colby jack cheese).

We kicked around eggs but pancakes ended up winning this battle. Nights still early though 🙂

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Cannedfish said:

Mexico City is a surprising cheap and amazing place to visit for a long weekend. It’s always 72 degrees and if you go in the winter you can see the butterfly migration. Plus there is a ton of things to do. 

Meh, go to Tijuana and catch the donkey show, something you'll remember for a lifetime. If it's in your budget, catch the Banana show in Bangkok, something you'll also remember for a lifetime.

2 hours ago, Sancho said:

I wouldn’t have lasted long as a bee. 

Me either.

EDIT:

I would NOT recommend Googling Banana Show at a work or on a work computer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
56 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Meh, go to Tijuana and catch the donkey show, something you'll remember for a lifetime. If it's in your budget, catch the Banana show in Bangkok, something you'll also remember for a lifetime.

Me either.

EDIT:

🤢

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Im sitting here listening to Joe Rogan and debating on doing the dishes........spoiler, I’m leaning towards no. 🙂

dishes my ass............more like eating another brownie :unsure:

4 hours ago, patback said:

I literally just washed dishes. Erin called me in between patients "just saying I love you".  And oh yeah, can you do the dishes?  Thanks

Just wait 10 years she will just call and ask you to do the dishes :lol:

3 hours ago, Cannedfish said:

Mexico City is a surprising cheap and amazing place to visit for a long weekend. It’s always 72 degrees and if you go in the winter you can see the butterfly migration. Plus there is a ton of things to do. 

Things to do..............run from the cartel............drink the water and get the squirts............sorry doesnt sound to fun to me :rolleyes:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Sancho said:

I prefer not to talk about the wrestling.......I told those mutha ####ers I wasn’t  the midget wrestler several times....yeah no hablo my ass :sideeyes:

Wait I found it..............Sancho in action..........image.png.08c3af8633a1a854bcd127ebc7f2fe9a.png

• Sad 1
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, Weikel said:

Dang this place is like the new lounge.. weird..😋

download (2).jpeg

There can only be one lounge..............

This could be the smoke shop or something :rolleyes:

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, spectra said:

There can only be one lounge..............

This could be the smoke shop or something :rolleyes:

Settle down papaw......No one’s threatening your lounge. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, StinkyBunny said:

Me either.

EDIT:

I’ve seen the donkey show.....also something similar to the banana show but it was with a $10 roll of quarters....well I guess that was more like a magic show.....you watched your roll of quarters disappear  🤗

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Ok this is getting ridiculous....can’t we all just agree to post off topic random stuff in one place that’s not the makeshift lounge? 😁

It’s too much for us old people to keep up with. 

You're not that old.  Do you want it in the cantina?  I feel safe in here.  

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, patback said:

You're not that old.  Do you want it in the cantina?  I feel safe in here.  

You scared of the lounge now ?

Hell there are stalkers all over the forum............

• Like 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm