SaltCritters.com

33 minutes ago, patback said:

@WV Reefer and just like that, the lawn lounge is low on the front page, and yours has the "hot" tag attached to it  

Well, she is hawt!!

23 minutes ago, seabass said:

I'm just happy that I haven't had any allergic reactions while reefing.

I have to do zoanthids under a negative pressure hood. When I get 10 boxes in you come away feeling like you have the flu, it's REALLY bad. Be careful with Palys and zoanthids.

4 minutes ago, Sancho said:

What’s going on in here? 

We're hiding. M and I are watching RUSH videos.

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
9 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Sucks I used to like people when I was younger and now that I'm older I'm realizing why my grandparents hated people. They suck and it's nice to find a group of people that aren't shit heads

You feeling geriatric lately?

• Haha 3
20 minutes ago, patback said:

Just a group of like-minded, friendly and accepting people enjoying one anothers virtual company.  What's going on with you, friend?

That’s good I like this group of people. 

Work and stuff is going on with me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
41 minutes ago, seabass said:

When I read that stings by fish with venomous dorsal spines and urchin spines are compared to bee stings, I'm usually like "but they typically aren't out to sting you."

This is very true. I feel bees wanna ruin your day on purpose lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Im sitting here listening to Joe Rogan and debating on doing the dishes........spoiler, I’m leaning towards no. 🙂

I literally just washed dishes. Erin called me in between patients "just saying I love you".  And oh yeah, can you do the dishes?  Thanks

• Haha 6
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
40 minutes ago, patback said:

You feeling geriatric lately?

I am I have to deal with people that live in Bristol....thats enough to make the most level headed person crazy lmao

• Haha 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
26 minutes ago, Sancho said:

That’s good I like this group of people. 

Work and stuff is going on with me. 

And we like you too sir. Just got done making pancakes for dinner with Katie. Nothing better than breakfast for dinner.

5 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Im sitting here listening to Joe Rogan and debating on doing the dishes........spoiler, I’m leaning towards no. 🙂

I have to do dishes now 😐 I can't stand when the kitchen is a mess...OCD to the max with that shit

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I am I have to deal with people that live in Bristol....thats enough to make the most level headed person crazy lmao

Something about accents I find extremely attractive.  Literally all of them besides English. That actually sort of revolts me. 

• Haha 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
2 minutes ago, patback said:

Something about accents I find extremely attractive.  Literally all of them besides English. That actually sort of revolts me. 

soo had only 3 key phone calls and people coming to the counter today saying they lost their keys 😐...had one say well how am I supposed to get my car here to have the key programmed....well I don't know don't loose your ####ing keys for one and two how about a damn tow truck 😑

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Just got done making pancakes for dinner with Katie. Nothing better than breakfast for dinner.

We had stuffed salmon and rice.  Damn it was good. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, patback said:

Talking about accents, I googled Bristol  to see if they had a specific accent.  We honestly may take a weekend trip to Paris. 420 bucks per person round trip...

• Like 1

Talking about accents, I googled Bristol  to see if they had a specific accent.  We honestly may take a weekend trip to Paris. 420 bucks per person round trip...

I’d love to go back to Europe.  Anywhere really.  

• Like 1

The ONLY way I'd ever go back to Paris is to be an invading force, F*CK the Parisians!!!! I went all over France when I lived in Italy, we'd hop the train and go where ever we wanted and in Paris, they were rude. The one German kid that was with us told me they're the reason the Germans kick France's ass every 30 years, lol. I'd love to go back to Normandy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
26 minutes ago, patback said:

After completing your life goal is stinging people, whats left to do other than die?

When bees mate, the male bee ejaculates with such force that his penis explodes and he dies, WTFMAN.jpeg. :eek:omgomgomg

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
Just now, StinkyBunny said:

When bees mate, the male bee ejaculates with such force that his penis explodes and he dies, WTFMAN.jpeg. :eek:omgomgomg

🤭 Now that’s sad.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
3 minutes ago, patback said:

It's not even about Paris. I just want to go somewhere cool and cheap for a weekend just to say we did it.  

Mexico City is a surprising cheap and amazing place to visit for a long weekend. It’s always 72 degrees and if you go in the winter you can see the butterfly migration. Plus there is a ton of things to do. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, patback said:

It's not even about Paris. I just want to go somewhere cool and cheap for a weekend just to say we did it.  

I’d prolly be too anxious for a luxurious weekend. 😅

3 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

Mexico City is a surprising cheap and amazing place to visit for a long weekend. It’s always 72 degrees and if you go in the winter you can see the butterfly migration. Plus there is a ton of things to do. 

Yep....and tacos 🌮 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm