SaltCritters.com

Just now, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Oh god you have to watch it lol...do you like short dumb comedy? You can YouTube clips of the show and if you happen to have Hulu the full show 2 seasons are on it.

I’ll check it out. 😊

• Like 1
On 11/22/2018 at 10:31 AM, WV Reefer said:

Just wrestled the bird into a bag and now it’s officially under way!!!

53B89C88-7E9C-4EB6-9A47-9F464444AEC7.jpeg.bffd111ab2a10f6d6fa23d668ce6c774.jpeg

How in the bloody hell did I miss this? That's funny AF!!!

• Haha 3
15 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

How did your turkey day go?? How's the leak holding up?

Turkey Day was great.  The leak was fixed yesterday morning so I am good to go.  🙂

• Like 5
On 11/22/2018 at 7:31 AM, WV Reefer said:

Just wrestled the bird into a bag and now it’s officially under way!!!

53B89C88-7E9C-4EB6-9A47-9F464444AEC7.jpeg.bffd111ab2a10f6d6fa23d668ce6c774.jpeg

Well hopefully you didnt burn the bird after burning one :wink: Hope you had a relaxing day............

On 11/22/2018 at 8:23 AM, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Lol so I go downstairs to get socks and I realized i got so baked last night I forgot to put my clothes in the dryer 😑 now I have to wait for them to dry

:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, spectra said:

Well hopefully you didnt burn the bird after burning one :wink: Hope you had a relaxing day............

:rolleyes:

The turkey was perfect! 🍽

• Like 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

Anyone watching Tito and Chuck fight?

Umm what's that lol?? I'm watching live PD and just watched my Blackhawks finally win a damn game

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, patback said:

Any room in here? I'm moving in. 

The Rules:

There are no rules!!!! 😀

and the best part is, if I think you are an asshole, I’ll tell you to your face! 😂

• Haha 3
  • Thanks 1
On 11/24/2018 at 7:07 PM, WV Reefer said:

Anyone watching Tito and Chuck fight?

I ended up watching those poor old men fight. I grew up watching and rooting for these two. Tito wrestled at my little home town college (cal state bakersfield) and chuck "fights" out of a little town not to far from us (san luis, ca) . Spent a lot of time in that little town bc a lot of my buddy's went to cal poly in san luis. It used to be fun in chuck's hay day over there. We would go the bars and watch the fights and a lot of the guys he trained with would be there going nuts watching.  When chuck wasn't training he would some times party will all of us youngsters down town.. good times😉  sad to see him still tring to fight ! he looked soooo old in the octagon lol.. 

You end up paying for this crap fight too?

• Like 1

Wait is this the new lounge? I can't keep up with all the lounges, I need a guide... preferably in coloring book format (I will also accept paint-by-numbers).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

The Rules:

There are no rules!!!! 😀

and the best part is, if I think you are an asshole, I’ll tell you to your face! 😂

MMMMMM, I love it when you talk dirty. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Weikel said:

I ended up watching those poor old men fight. I grew up watching and rooting for these two. Tito wrestled at my little home town college (cal state bakersfield) and chuck "fights" out of a little town not to far from us (san luis, ca) . Spent a lot of time in that little town bc a lot of my buddy's went to cal poly in san luis. It used to be fun in chuck's hay day over there. We would go the bars and watch the fights and a lot of the guys he trained with would be there going nuts watching.  When chuck wasn't training he would some times party will all of us youngsters down town.. good times😉  sad to see him still tring to fight ! he looked soooo old in the octagon lol.. 

You end up paying for this crap fight too?

My husband loves Tito.  We knew it would be sad but couldn’t help it. lol. Everyone kept talking about how good of shape Chuck was in but then he could barely walk out.  

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

Wait is this the new lounge? I can't keep up with all the lounges, I need a guide... preferably in coloring book format (I will also accept paint-by-numbers).

What about paint with diamonds?

5 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

MMMMMM, I love it when you talk dirty. 😄

☺️

• Like 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm