jedimasterben

Deeper Well - An Acquasole 60

9 hours ago, jedimasterben said:

Thanks dawn, yes, it could have been quite a bit worse. The tank is mostly back to normal now, I need to get some more little fish in there because there just isn't enough going on to keep my attention 🙂

I just added some blennies to the seahorse tank for the same reason.  Seahorses are darling but they spend much of their time boringly hitched.  Blennies are a very fun fish the way they pop in and out of holes and crevices.

Image links will all be breaking pretty soon, Flickr is limiting their free accounts, so will no longer be using their service.

• Sad 2

Yeah, I use them too. I don't have 1000 photos though so I think it will keep working but I'll have to find a new host for future pics. 

Blah. 

• Like 1

On 11/6/2018 at 1:47 PM, Tamberav said:

Yeah, I use them too. I don't have 1000 photos though so I think it will keep working but I'll have to find a new host for future pics. 

Blah. 

I had somewhere in the 5-6K neighborhood, mostly auto uploaded photos from my phone. 

On 11/6/2018 at 8:28 AM, jedimasterben said:

Image links will all be breaking pretty soon, Flickr is limiting their free accounts, so will no longer be using their service.

i was pretty pissed when i got the email about this.  what are you switching to?

On 11/6/2018 at 7:28 AM, jedimasterben said:

We have an image cache proxy that will keep a local copy in place, so they will remain even once Flickr takes them offline. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 11/8/2018 at 7:13 PM, ninjamyst said:

i was pretty pissed when i got the email about this.  what are you switching to?

I honestly don't know yet. Google photos is out since they stopped providing image links. Photobucket has strict limits, as well.

On 11/8/2018 at 8:27 PM, Christopher Marks said:

We have an image cache proxy that will keep a local copy in place, so they will remain even once Flickr takes them offline. 🙂 

Well, that is good news 🙂  

On 11/8/2018 at 6:13 PM, ninjamyst said:

Glad I happened to wander in and see this. I use an old email address for my Flickr account,  so I never would have known. 😒

I haven't found a good alternative yet either 😟

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions