• Leathers only
    • Softies including leathers
    • Gorgonians
    • LPS

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TY Hammerstone :)

Camera Phone, meh, someday I will get a DSLR and post better, more focused shots.

Sharbuckle

My hitchiker sponge, which was determined to be some sort of leather has now turned from pink to pink/green. The mouths of each polyp have turned a bright green. Still trying for an ID. Its much bigger now.

image_37.jpeg

ReefWeeds

Looking great, Astinus!!! Watch that tube anemone. They pack a very powerful sting and have a long reach - it will for sure kill any corals it can reach - probably will win a battle with your BTA as well. They're so pretty - but so mean :lol:

Looking great, Astinus!!! Watch that tube anemone. They pack a very powerful sting and have a long reach - it will for sure kill any corals it can reach - probably will win a battle with your BTA as well. They're so pretty - but so mean :lol:

Hey, back off.........that's BBs territory your encroaching on.

ReefWeeds

Hey, back off.........that's BBs territory your encroaching on.

:lol: OMG you're right! Astinus - not trying to be a downer, but I just don't want to see you lose corals etc.

My hitchiker sponge, which was determined to be some sort of leather has now turned from pink to pink/green. The mouths of each polyp have turned a bright green. Still trying for an ID. Its much bigger now.

image_37.jpeg

So that's awesome and when it grows, I want a frag :)

That Peach Tube Anem is, well, a Tube. I don't think it can move. But, if I need to, I will move to the back left corner area.

StinkyBunny

image_37.jpeg

I'm 99% sure that is a Sinularia dura or cabbage leather.

ReefWeeds

Lookin' Good B)

His powder blue is so pretty in your tank.

Thanks guys! I love the chromis. I had gotten five, two came pretty beat up and didn't even make it a day but the three are still here. That's he biggest one. It's funny - two are noticeably smaller and follow that big one around.

FlowerMama

Thanks guys! I love the chromis. I had gotten five, two came pretty beat up and didn't even make it a day but the three are still here. That's he biggest one. It's funny - two are noticeably smaller and follow that big one around.

He must be the alpha and they're like, "No man, you eat first, go ahead!"

ReefWeeds

He must be the alpha and they're like, "No man, you eat first, go ahead!"

ha! yeah. I think he is. It's funny - if my female clown goes near his home, he will go nose to nose with her. They don't fight but they nose each other.

ReefWeeds

I spy a Red Tooth coral in there, damn nice choice.

you've got a good eye :) I'm not sure where to put it so it's just hanging out on the sand bed for the time being. That RFA near it is making me a little nervous so I think I'll figure out where to put it pretty quickly before it gets stung!!
Sharbuckle

I'm 99% sure that is a Sinularia dura or cabbage leather.

Im now 100% sure its a cabbage leather. Awesome hitchiker! Woo

ReefWeeds

Im now 100% sure its a cabbage leather. Awesome hitchiker! Woo

That's so cool! It's so pretty too!

StinkyBunny

you've got a good eye :) I'm not sure where to put it so it's just hanging out on the sand bed for the time being. That RFA near it is making me a little nervous so I think I'll figure out where to put it pretty quickly before it gets stung!!

We have 2 of those here and I'm going to order 2 more and 2 greens. They're coming in really good and damn nice colour. My wife's has white spots on it.

ReefWeeds

We have 2 of those here and I'm going to order 2 more and 2 greens. They're coming in really good and damn nice colour. My wife's has white spots on it.

I do really like them! This one I have is pretty muted but I like the soft colors it has. you have to post some photos of your wife's!

Archived