ReefWeeds

Softies, Gorgs, LPS  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Leathers only
    • Softies including leathers
    • Gorgonians
    • LPS

OMG that Duncan is beautiful!!! How are they as pets? Are they peaceful or aggressive? Are they anenomes or corals?

Corals of the euphillia family. Like all corals they can stinging they have fairly long sweepers. Just give room between other corals and you'll be fine. I've even had other corals in the euphilia family touching with no problems

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got nothing new happening in my tank (just fighting bryopsis), so please somebody post something that I can be envious of. :P

Just added my t5s today, my xho strip should be here next week. I hopefully should have some pics then.

Gena found this awesome video! check out all those softies!

my dream tank :happy:. I love everything about it!!!!!! Especially that giant toadstool.

my dream tank :happy:. I love everything about it!!!!!! Especially that giant toadstool.

It really is beautiful!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cool shot, Harry! I figured I'd post a FTS here :)

eskuDez.jpg?1

And some barbata algae! I love this fuzzy, puffy stuff.

sRSbmnP.jpg

And a stereonepthia:

7QeRpbE.jpg

That algae is super neat! Beautiful tank Stella :)

Thank you!

Gorgeous tank!!! (Drools)

Thanks Hammerstone!

Ok everyone: Post up your photos!

Is that algae in your tank? I don't see it anywhere. Really cool looking. You're tank always makes me want to do more.

Thanks Penny! That's nice of you to say. It's actually in my 12 long macro tank. I had originally planned macros for this tank but now with Mexican turbo snails and a pencil urchin, I can't keep macros in the display or they will get eaten.

I love those!!! How's the yellow guy doing? That one is awesome!

Great so far........if I were to open my hand and spread my fingers as far as I can.....he's about that size all puffed up.

Hammerstone

Great so far........if I were to open my hand and spread my fingers as far as I can.....he's about that size all puffed up.

that thing is awesome!!! What is it? Such pastel colors!!!

that thing is awesome!!! What is it? Such pastel colors!!!

Thanks.....I don't remember.....Stella posted a link that explained what it is......maybe she can post it again. It's one of my favorites right now....and the centerpiece.

Is the world coming to an end? Jack posted photos...?

Thanks.....I don't remember.....Stella posted a link that explained what it is......maybe she can post it again. It's one of my favorites right now....and the centerpiece.

I think this is what it might be:

https://reefbuilders.com/2015/12/10/stereonephthya-portrait-uncommon-soft-coral/

What coral is that in the third photo down? That is really pretty as well

.......it's a pink one.

Ladypops bed.

Better stock up on bottled water homie!

LOL!!! And canned goods. Don't forget about the canned goods.

Archived