ReefWeeds

Softies, Gorgs, LPS  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Leathers only
    • Softies including leathers
    • Gorgonians
    • LPS

I Gotta get 1 from LA! The Pic they show on their page is a gorgeous Blue!...Out of Stock though!

I so need that yellow one...

ok question for you softy gurus what is the difference between a yellow fifji and yellow japan leather?

before you say one is from japan the other is fiji i know...haha

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I so need that yellow one...

ok question for you softy gurus what is the difference between a yellow fifji and yellow japan leather?

before you say one is from japan the other is fiji i know...haha

ive never heard of a yellow Japan leather...

ive never heard of a yellow Japan leather...

Not sure if it is really yellow or not. ASD has had some yellowish looking Japanese Leathers lately on there Saturday sales.

Not sure if it is really yellow or not. ASD has had some yellowish looking Japanese Leathers lately on there Saturday sales.

yeah that's what i was talking about getting. but might just go with a classic fiji

yeah that's what i was talking about getting. but might just go with a classic fiji

Be careful and make sure you get the real thing.......I picked up a leather from a local shop and was supposed to be a Fiji....well 2 weeks later the yellow fades and it starts to floures so that tells me it was dyed.......

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't added to this thread in awhile.

I have 2 Duncans, when 1st purchased them it was just a single head. I Now have several heads growing on the main stalk :)

2gpYei.jpg

YCO9Fq.jpg

I'll have more tomorrow as the Octospawn opens :)

My new sinularia .. pale yellow but 6 to 8 inches tall. Grabbed it yesterday at the LFS and it opened right up.

.2vd4djt.jpg

That's beautiful!

Nice, is it creamy white, yellow white? or tan? I'm looking for something really white.

It is a very pale true yellow - white would be gorgeous, wouldn't it?

BTW, see anything familiar in the pic? That chalice is doing awesome - I had just stuck it in the front there to keep an eye on it, was planning to move it more to the side, but it has already encrusted onto the rocks and is growing more eyes. Thank you!

BTW, see anything familiar in the pic? That chalice is doing awesome - I had just stuck it in the front there to keep an eye on it, was planning to move it more to the side, but it has already encrusted onto the rocks and is growing more eyes. Thank you!

That chalice is awesome!

That chalice is awesome!

It really is - that side pic doesn't do it justice. Annette gave it to me for a pittance and babysat it for several weeks til we were up her way!

I realized I hadn't posted any softies in a bit!! Here's my yellow Fiji (it's grown a lot) and the gsp covering the overflow!

Yes, glad it's doing well. They love light!

Anyone know what this little guy is?

Under daylights he's creamish-colored flesh with bright green / yellowish polyps.

Under blues, he looks like this....

Unknown20Leather2010-9-2016.jpg

Anyone know what this little guy is?

Under daylights he's creamish-colored flesh with bright green / yellowish polyps.

Under blues, he looks like this....

Unknown20Leather2010-9-2016.jpg

Is a leather you said it yourself.........maybe ask what kind of leather it is.............. ;)

Is a leather you said it yourself.........maybe ask what kind of leather it is.............. ;)

Damnit........how'd you find your way in here?

Get back in your garage!

Damnit........how'd you find your way in here?

Get back in your garage!

Oh I have posted before...............hell my garage is a place that pisses me of now..........to much shit in there..........

Archived