1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me: So are you my Santa?

Santa: Do you want me to be? (voice may have dropped an octave or two)

Me: (squeak) no no I'm just asking if you were my Santa, you can send me that cat

Santa: Nope I'm NOT your Santa, that cat stays here.

:mellow:

DHL is international only now, I think. I was just joking about the brawl lol, when I worked at a UPS Store, we'd have Fedex be delivering and UPS picking up at the same time and almost all of the drivers knew each other and would shoot the breeze for a few minutes if they had the time.

They are active here. I see a DHL plane landing daily at the airport.

I need to send my package to Murph but I'm lazy. So it might be a post xmas package.

They are active here. I see a DHL plane landing daily at the airport.

I need to send my package to Murph but I'm lazy. So it might be a post xmas package.

Where is Murph? I haven't seen him post in a long time.

Still waiting on some last items before I can pack it all together. Hope it gets here soon or I'll have to send separately.

Do all gifts have to be sent by the 11th?

Still waiting on some last items before I can pack it all together. Hope it gets here soon or I'll have to send separately.

Do all gifts have to be sent by the 11th?

No you just need to have sent a gift by the 11th. You could just include a note like some do that says gift 1 of 2 or something.

This one is Lucky, he is about 10yr old golden-doodle. I have 3 dogs and 3 cats, 2 guinea pigs, a 110g tall and 75g. Plus two rugrats! Use to have a thread but never updated it.

WOW!!

Michael Lai, my SS, you went above and beyond!!

Today I received my package via FedEx. I have a 10 pc. deluxe fragging kit, 3 bottles of Elos additives, 1 large bottle of coral glue (which I always run out of), a T-shirt, and a nice shiny Elos key fob.

Thanks Again Michael!!

115.jpg

What should I name my new Scopus?

Whisp, smokey, dusk. (will not be responsible for fish's untimely death if you should choose one or those)

WOW!!

Michael Lai, my SS, you went above and beyond!!

Today I received my package via FedEx. I have a 10 pc. deluxe fragging kit, 3 bottles of Elos additives, 1 large bottle of coral glue (which I always run out of), a T-shirt, and a nice shiny Elos key fob.

Thanks Again Michael!!

115.jpg

That is a nice fragging kit!!!! What is Michael's username?

Shipped today take 2. Changed up everything...

Had a little something from Santa on my desk when I got in to work this morning!! :wub:

I'll post pics later... unfortunately I did not get the "don't kill yourself" message until it was too late - stabbed myself trying to open my box!!

Had a little something from Santa on my desk when I got in to work this morning!! :wub:

I'll post pics later... unfortunately I did not get the "don't kill yourself" message until it was too late - stabbed myself trying to open my box!!

Hope you enjoy!

Stabbed on what?

Pop tarts... Cleaner magnet... CP blue... Mag refill...

The scissors I used to open the package... :(

You saw the goodies in the middle pop tart box right?

So I emptied the middle pop tart box and filled it with all of Kim's goodies! :)

5CB113EE-7903-4DB2-8008-ACE60DD900AD_zps

Archived