45 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've ordered all my SS items online, so now I have to wait impatiently before I can wrap it... If only I was this timely with the Christmas shopping for my family and friends. :o

I've ordered all my SS items online, so now I have to wait impatiently before I can wrap it... If only I was this timely with the Christmas shopping for my family and friends. :o

My SS is getting two different shipments and so far my friends and family have zilch. I should probably fix that. >>

Lol. Are you thinking that dress was for you hm?

Uh no its for my wife...or my next filter sock depending on the amount of netting involved....

No idea

All my goodies arrive tomorrow. About six hours after I fly to Orlando for the next four days :angry:

But I've got next weekend to do wrapping and it will all ship out in plenty of time before the deadline :)

oh gawd. Can't wait to see this one.

Me too......not sure how to get this "package" through USPS. Does anyone know who is more relaxed on shipping certain things? UPS, FEDEX USPS.......Sancho, can you make a delivery?

Me too......not sure how to get this "package" through USPS. Does anyone know who is more relaxed on shipping certain things? UPS, FEDEX USPS.......Sancho, can you make a delivery?

if it's alive, don't forget heat packs.

Archived