1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TOOOOO EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When is it ever to early to recieve a gift? Plus Thanksgiving is 6 days away hell might as well say 5 now.

No way this person could be trusted around large animals.

Did you get my name :huh:?

No way this person could be trusted around large animals.

:lol: Did you get RightTireFire??

When is it ever to early to recieve a gift? Plus Thanksgiving is 6 days away hell might as well say 5 now.

Did you get my name :huh:?

Well, EXACTLY! Never too early I say.

I got mine already, but I cannot send it because I DO NOT HAVE A SHIPPING ADDRESS.

Come on now how do you expect Santa to come if you do not have a chimney. ;)

Just some healthy trash talking... and poor grammar. There IS something beautifully ironic about that post tho.

Trash talking is fun. I approve.

Just some healthy trash talking... and poor grammar. There IS something beautifully ironic about that post tho.

Haha, I guess fish aren't "large" animals. I'm so excited to see what everyone gets! Hopefully my items arrive quickly so I can package them up and ship them out!

I am shipping mine out tomorrow :)

Tomorrow or Monday for me too. Idk if I feel like wrapping with duct tape again this year. If I decide to wrap it will be Monday.

I got mine already, but I cannot send it because I DO NOT HAVE A SHIPPING ADDRESS.

Come on now how do you expect Santa to come if you do not have a chimney. ;)

Have u pm'ed jr!?

Tomorrow or Monday for me too. Idk if I feel like wrapping with duct tape again this year. If I decide to wrap it will be Monday.

What was funny outkast was my 7 year old grandson couldn't wait to get to the candy you wrapped..... Talk about impatient!

He's working on it.

And thanks btw! I ordered an aqua lifter and a nanomag. :) Last component for my DIY ATO! Got my float switches and relay cheap through eBay.

Have u pm'ed jr!?

He's working on it.

And thanks btw! I ordered an aqua lifter and a nanomag. :) Last component for my DIY ATO! Got my float switches and relay cheap through eBay.

Aqualidters are awesome. Sorry I was so lazy about it!!! I knew u wanted the power inverter so I though maybe u would get that.

Yea I need a power inverter.... Winter is coming so who knows when my power will be out. But then at the same time I wonder if I should invest in a generator in case I have to use the car....

But then I received my relay and float switches yesterday so I got the aqua lifter instead :P

Aqualidters are awesome. Sorry I was so lazy about it!!! I knew u wanted the power inverter so I though maybe u would get that.

Geez this hobby is going to suck my bank account dry.

I just ordered a stick algae scraper off eBay though. One thing I don't like about magnet scrapers is I can't get to the glass where I have HOB equipments installed.

The Tunze Magnet Long is on sale as doorbuster at BRS for $10 cheaper than normal. *wink wink*.

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/tunze-care-magnet-glass-cleaner.html

Did my secret santa shopping today along with most of my Black Friday shopping, BRS already has sales going. Now I am asking myself why the hell am I switching from LED to t5's after seeing the bill... :furious:

Archived