2015 Secret Santa / N-R Gift Exchange

jbb

Should we Change the Entry Date ?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

Did my secret santa shopping today along with most of my Black Friday shopping, BRS already has sales going. Now I am asking myself why the hell am I switching from LED to t5's after seeing the bill... :furious:

cuz T5s grow the shit outta corals but you should be asking yourself why the hell aren't you switching to T5/LED hybrid.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cuz T5s grow the shit outta corals but you should be asking yourself why the hell aren't you switching to T5/LED hybrid.

I actually am doing a diy hybrid! Yay!

Just finished my shopping! BRS has way more door busters than the ones listed in their emails, by the way :)

I might have bought a few things for myself too. I had a lot of "quantity 2" items :rolleyes:

I thought about it. But then I don't even have corals in my tank yet... And I figured I can DIY or get some used pumps if I do need a two part doser in the future.

Anyone knows if you can use the Red Sea refill it by itself, without the original kit? I'm thinking about using my Api test tubes and a syringe with needle from my work.

$55 for dosers is very tempting. I have 2 of those and a reactor in my cart right now.

Ohh yes, need one for the new system. Hurry up payday!!!

Edit: nm you foos snatched them all up... jerks

Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anyone know if the HW salt they have on door buster is a good one? I'm currently just using INntant Ocean (not reef crystal) and it's about used up.

I LOOOOOVE it the only reason I don't use it anymore is because it's hard to find.

Care to share more about this salt? Do your corals just bloom in it? Or did it cure some kind of pest/disease for you?

I LOOOOOVE it the only reason I don't use it anymore is because it's hard to find.

Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Care to share more about this salt? Do your corals just bloom in it? Or did it cure some kind of pest/disease for you?

It didn't cure anything for me (because I didn't have anything to cure) but my corals did well with it and it doesn't have any crud in the bottom of the bucket when mixing like instant ocean sometimes does.

So enough about salt :) Who is sending out their secret santa gifts this week? I think I'll send one of mine out. Maybe. If I can get my act together!

So enough about salt :) Who is sending out their secret santa gifts this week? I think I'll send one of mine out. Maybe. If I can get my act together!

I might.... Wanted it to arrive on Christmas though!

I might.... Wanted it to arrive on Christmas though!

You have to get it out by Dec 11th in order to be eligible for the sponsor's raffle. ;)

Yea I have those crud too I guess I'll order my next years worth then.

It didn't cure anything for me (because I didn't have anything to cure) but my corals did well with it and it doesn't have any crud in the bottom of the bucket when mixing like instant ocean sometimes does.

Archived