jbb

Should we Change the Entry Date ?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

Marc.The.Shark

Me too......not sure how to get this "package" through USPS. Does anyone know who is more relaxed on shipping certain things? UPS, FEDEX USPS.......Sancho, can you make a delivery?

I'm sure Sancho can get it smuggled under the border for you! I'm almost positive he's not Mexican tho! Lol

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just placed the order for my Secret Santa!

Also, whoever was my secret Santa, THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME THE RED SEA PHOSPHATE TEST KIT AND REEF ENERGY A & B. <3

Marc.The.Shark

When do I find out who to send my gift too?

-D

Just send it to me! Let me quick add a Nanobox Hybrid to my list first tho! :)

I got mine already from Miss Kat and it is fabulous!!! :)

I have been sitting here secretly wishing she was my secret santa in hopes of finally getting a piece of that beautiful katropora. DOH!

thecoralbeauty

I have been sitting here secretly wishing she was my secret santa in hopes of finally getting a piece of that beautiful katropora. DOH!

yea. i stalk that katropora thread all the time :)

but it was just as awesome!

jedimasterben

Got a box from DHL today. Wasn't sure if DHL was still in business, never see them anymore. I was rocking Ellie, look up and see DHL stop on front of the house, then UPS stops as well right in front of the DHL van, I was like oh shit, they're gonna brawl! :lol:

It turned out that it was the gift for my recipient. I had no clue where it was coming from, no tracking or anything, so just showed up. Not sure when the other will arrive, so this one will go out tomorrow :)

Got a box from DHL today. Wasn't sure if DHL was still in business, never see them anymore. I was rocking Ellie, look up and see DHL stop on front of the house, then UPS stops as well right in front of the DHL van, I was like oh shit, they're gonna brawl! :lol:

It turned out that it was the gift for my recipient. I had no clue where it was coming from, no tracking or anything, so just showed up. Not sure when the other will arrive, so this one will go out tomorrow :)

YOU SENDING DIAPERS I NOES IT

Harry, it's your lucky day!

I CALL BULLSHIT

Also super suspicious... because I also feel like everyone would be telling me it IS an ATI so I think it isn't and am surprised when it is.... Or is it? Wtf. Im confused

No way in hell anyone would send an ATI for a SS

I CALL BULLSHIT

Also super suspicious... because I also feel like everyone would be telling me it IS an ATI so I think it isn't and am surprised when it is.... Or is it? Wtf. Im confused

No way in hell anyone would send an ATI for a SS

I wouldn't get your little hopes up. I was referring to the little, black upside down cocktail and balls Lawn drew on the box.

Uh, why would I send someone else diapers? Lol

... dirty diapers.

I wouldn't get your little hopes up. I was referring to the little, black upside down cocktail and balls Lawn drew on the box.

you see cocktails and balls everywhere you look, dontcha.

Archived