• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
righttirefire

You're such a dick... I need friday delivery for paly toxins... and heat pack

I walked out in the rain in 32 degree temp... rain at 32? Must be global warming

I CALL BULLSHIT

Also super suspicious... because I also feel like everyone would be telling me it IS an ATI so I think it isn't and am surprised when it is.... Or is it? Wtf. Im confused

No way in hell anyone would send an ATI for a SS

Honestly, if Lawn is your SS it wouldn't surprise me at all. Lawn is just like that..

Also, got the last of my stuff today so hopefully mailing this week!

Got a box from DHL today. Wasn't sure if DHL was still in business, never see them anymore. I was rocking Ellie, look up and see DHL stop on front of the house, then UPS stops as well right in front of the DHL van, I was like oh shit, they're gonna brawl! :lol:

It turned out that it was the gift for my recipient. I had no clue where it was coming from, no tracking or anything, so just showed up. Not sure when the other will arrive, so this one will go out tomorrow :)

I think I have come full circle. Worked for Fedex, DHL and now UPS :D Never have I brawled with another companies driver. DHL has a huge international market, they have tried a few times to come around in the states DHL has never really caught on here. Most of the DHL guys you see here are independent contractors.

jedimasterben

I think I have come full circle. Worked for Fedex, DHL and now UPS :D Never have I brawled with another companies driver. DHL has a huge international market, they have tried a few times to come around in the states DHL has never really caught on here. Most of the DHL guys you see here are independent contractors.

DHL is international only now, I think. I was just joking about the brawl lol, when I worked at a UPS Store, we'd have Fedex be delivering and UPS picking up at the same time and almost all of the drivers knew each other and would shoot the breeze for a few minutes if they had the time.

Just ordered some "packing material" to make things a little extra special for that special someone.

:ninja:

you see cocktails and balls everywhere you look, dontcha.

:D

DHL is international only now, I think. I was just joking about the brawl lol, when I worked at a UPS Store, we'd have Fedex be delivering and UPS picking up at the same time and almost all of the drivers knew each other and would shoot the breeze for a few minutes if they had the time.

Kinda reminds me of Doug Heffernan in the King of Queens.....

reefernanoman

Got my gift certificate yesterday, just in time before the free shipping and 15% off at Marine Depot finished! Happy camper. Thanks! :D

Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Got my gift certificate yesterday, just in time before the free shipping and 15% off at Marine Depot finished! Happy camper. Thanks! :D

Spend it well! ;)

Finally got off my lazy ass and ordered my SS stuff yesterday.....thank god for Amazon Prime! Should be here tomorrow and I should have some time to box it all up and get it out this weekend.

Got a generous inTank giftcard today with a personal message from StevieT =).

Time for some hookers and blow! Then I read the message more carefully...

You always have to read the fine print...

Looks like shipping Jeff has maxed out the store's monthly allowance in this area. Maybe wait for the new year Ninja?

Sorry bro. We usually sign ppl up in November. I missed it last year because of this. :(

No worries...thats what I figured but thought I would ask. Merry Christmas! :)

Archived