1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben

I feel like a moron. When and who is the heck do I send this BEAM TO!

JBB will be doing the drawing after the 11th. That is the deadline to have shipped out packages, so anyone that has not by then will be removed from the pool.

I feel like a moron. When and who is the heck do I send this BEAM TO!

:lol: this was funny! You're just way ahead of the game - we aren't ready for ya yet :)

donations accepted. you already have my address. feeeed my family. can dogs eat pop tarts?

If you're not worried about bad doggie farts, then sure!

Dave no need to wait for the drawing, just send one to all 50 participants! :lol:

I'm with harry. Think of all the free publicity that stunt will get. You'll be famous and swimming in a pool of toaster strudel sauce in no time.

I'm with harry. Think of all the free publicity that stunt will get. You'll be famous and swimming in a pool of toaster strudel sauce in no time.

I'll take the light....but pass on that visual.

I no longer trust either of you BTW.

I think they could be considered a terrorist organization

Mwahahahahahaha...

In full disclosure I have not actually had a pop tart or toasted strudel in ages.

Yeah, it's been a long time since I've had a Toaster Strudel. My grandma always had them stocked in her freezer though, so it is one of the happy childhood memories I have. :D

Now, as someone originally from southeastern Wisconsin, I do have to say that the pastry to end all pastries is actually... The Kringle! Don't worry if you've never heard of it, it is a very local thing. The Danish who settled in SE Wisconsin started a bunch of kringle bakeries in Racine. It is one of those foods that I always have to have some of when I go home. (Some of the bakeries do mail order, but I can't justify spending overnight shipping on pastry. Coral is an entirely different matter though!) My favorite flavor is raspberry...

POP1L.JPG

Mwahahahahahaha...

Yeah, it's been a long time since I've had a Toaster Strudel. My grandma always had them stocked in her freezer though, so it is one of the happy childhood memories I have. :D

Now, as someone originally from southeastern Wisconsin, I do have to say that the pastry to end all pastries is actually... The Kringle! Don't worry if you've never heard of it, it is a very local thing. The Danish who settled in SE Wisconsin started a bunch of kringle bakeries in Racine. It is one of those foods that I always have to have some of when I go home. (Some of the bakeries do mail order, but I can't justify spending overnight shipping on pastry. Coral is an entirely different matter though!) My favorite flavor is raspberry...

POP1L.JPG

Looks delicious!

Mwahahahahahaha...

POP1L.JPG

Mmmmmm..............Kringles are amazing! I have totally forgotten about these!

Looks delicious!

Looks photoshoped, why is that one piece just floating there? Where did they frag those from the mother pastries? Wisconsin Kat, Dafuc!?! Isn't this this the ss thread? I'm soo confused. Toaster strudels ftw. I need the actinic Beam Dave kthx

[Wanders out]

Looks photoshoped, why is that one piece just floating there? Where did they frag those from the mother pastries? Wisconsin Kat, Dafuc!?! Isn't this this the ss thread? I'm soo confused. Toaster strudels ftw. I need the actinic Beam Dave kthx

[Wanders out]

Huh? I'm in Wisconsin?

Huh? I'm in Wisconsin?

Dunno what I was thinking there... mistook Mirya's posts as one of yours. Having a rough afternoon over here. Eff it, I'm just going drop everything and hit up the bar/Jazz basketball ball game.

Pinner, out

My grandma fed me toaster strudels growing up too ?

Mwahahahahahaha...

POP1L.JPG

My quote thingie messed up my words are on the top

While I was gone on my work trip, a few boxes showed up. The big box on the bottom is from the BRS Black Friday sale and has lots of SS stuff :D

Wrapping it up this weekend and shipping it out next week!

22875368124_413f6e4272_b.jpgNew goodies by TeenyReef, on Flickr

Archived