2015 Secret Santa / N-R Gift Exchange

jbb

Should we Change the Entry Date ?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

No it's not Ben, I know who he is Santa to.

You only know what you've been told :P

I have a theory....I think this is the work of the JBB. and quite possibly in conjunction with Ben. There are an odd number of participants so Ben could technically be SS to someone else.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a theory....I think this is the work of the JBB. and quite possibly in conjunction with Ben. There are an odd number of participants so Ben could technically be SS to someone else.

This whole farging thing is rigged I tell you..

Hmmm

Hmm-

Imma guess there's intermediary Floridians involved? Been known to happen , [cough]Kat's ransom[cough]

I was thinking the same thing, DZ!

I think my SS died a tragic death and there is nothing coming for me! :lol:

Me to Harold maybe we are on the naughty aka you aren't getting squat list this year.

Me to Harold maybe we are on the naughty aka you aren't getting squat list this year.

Well, we all know for SURE you're on that naughty list.

righttirefire

I can confirm I shipped, but neither lawn nor pumpkin will be receiving it. Sorry boys. Im really more frustrated over my check that was "mailed 2 weeks ago"

I can confirm I shipped, but neither lawn nor pumpkin will be receiving it. Sorry boys. Im really more frustrated over my check that was "mailed 2 weeks ago"

:( sorry should I resend another check :)?

It's an inside job for sure. I can almost bet on it.

Archived