45 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am saying it's either Ben or MikeTr if it came from Florida.

Benny has convinced me it is not him.

Mike was my Santa last year.

Unless the box was falsely sent from FL (like that ransom note "50K or the Lawnboy gets it" that was sent by Chad on my behalf.)

So... KAT! What did you find

I'm going to a smutty book club meeting right now and will head to the store after.

They're texting me to find out when I will show up - they've never done that before.

I've recruited NYFishies lady love to help me hunt for my coral.

Unless the box was falsely sent from FL (like that ransom note "50K or the Lawnboy gets it" that was sent by Chad on my behalf.)

I'm going to a smutty book club meeting right now and will head to the store after.

They're texting me to find out when I will show up - they've never done that before.

Mike was your santa 2 years ago because I picked him for you. So Mike was your santa last year as well?
righttirefire

I prefer the picture books... they speak me to

I've recruited NYFishies lady love to help me hunt for my coral.

:lol: 50K or the lawn boy gets it. ####ing love it.

Mike was your santa 2 years ago because I picked him for you. So Mike was your santa last year as well?

No, last year I got someone an aquamag and it wasn't Kat. I had it drop shipped and had asked the vendor to wrap it for me in christmas wrap but all they did was wrap it in bubble tape and add some masking tape with some writing on it. Pretty much disqualified me from the wrapping contest.. jerks ;)

No, last year I got someone an aquamag and it wasn't Kat. I had it drop shipped and had asked the vendor to wrap it for me in christmas wrap but all they did was wrap it in bubble tape and add some masking tape with some writing on it. Pretty much disqualified me from the wrapping contest.. jerks ;)

I thought it was 2 years ago and she was delusional :). Glad to see you stepped up your wrapping skills this year :).

:lol: 50K or the lawn boy gets it. ####### love it.

From two years ago... was sooo confused.

2013-12-02_13-42-49_166_zps94367851.jpg

you got that?

Took like ten attempts because I picked it out of the mail after a night out... but yeah. I didn't get the second letter tho. Thank you roomie. :rolleyes:

jedimasterben

haha! I betcha you do. My money is on you!

Well it wouldn't be any kind of surprised since I've told kat everything I've ordered for my recipient lol

Marc.The.Shark

Yeah, that looked liked a repurposed super secret LED storage container if ever saw one! (which I haven't! lol)

Well it wouldn't be any kind of surprised since I've told kat everything I've ordered for my recipient lol

Maybe you were just trying to divert her attention from you! :ninja:

25 dollar lock box. 20 dollars to ship that lock box. Then who knows how much for a coral :) my bets on Mike he screams wealth :P

Maybe you were just trying to divert her attention from you! :ninja:

Since when has Ben tried to divert a females attention :lol:

Unless Kat is checking your credit card account she only knows what you tell her.....just sayin....

25 dollar lock box. 20 dollars to ship that lock box. Then who knows how much for a coral :) my bets on Mike he screams wealth :P

Since when has Ben tried to divert a females attention :lol:

Where is this wealth that you speak of. My 9mo old is suckin $700 a month outta my paycheck.. and that's just for daycare and health insurance.

Mwahahahahaha

You got it comin kiddo.

Archived