45 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pop tarts have more flovors, quicker, and cheaper...the frosting is good on the strudel.

I do not toast my tarts very often any more. some taste better one way VS the other imo

WOW!!

Michael Lai, my SS, you went above and beyond!!

Today I received my package via FedEx. I have a 10 pc. deluxe fragging kit, 3 bottles of Elos additives, 1 large bottle of coral glue (which I always run out of), a T-shirt, and a nice shiny Elos key fob.

Thanks Again Michael!!

115.jpg

Haha I sent it...Mike is our shipping guy ::P: I forgot to put my username on there.

You are welcome! Merry Christmas!!

Maria

Haha I sent it...Mike is our shipping guy : :P: I forgot to put my username on there.

Maria

Well Thank You Maria!!

Well Thank You Maria!!

Haha I sent it...Mike is our shipping guy : :P: I forgot to put my username on there.

Maria

I have to say: This feels so eerie. And on my birthday, too.

Nametwins.

This man speaks the truth. Pop Tarts just taste like cardboard with a thin veneer of stale jelly.

Completely agree!

WAT??????? :o I have no words. Unfrosted strawberry toasted are the BEST EVER. I no longer trust either of you BTW.

I actually cringed seeing that many strawberry pop tarts in one place...

:lol: Sugar overload!

WAT??????? :o I have no words. Unfrosted strawberry toasted are the BEST EVER. I no longer trust either of you BTW.

:lol: Sugar overload!

EWWW the unfrosted are the worst kind of poptarts....how do you eat that ####??? In full disclosure I have not actually had a pop tart or toasted strudel in ages.

EWWW the unfrosted are the worst kind of poptarts....how do you eat that ####??? In full disclosure I have not actually had a pop tart or toasted strudel in ages.

I haven't had them in ages either - because I don't keep them in the house or I'll eat them :) YUM. they're awesome :)

last time i had a pop tart was in high school...

Archived