Cultivated Reef

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe.

Actually in all seriousness, I have a ton of crap to do before we leave tomorrow and my procrastination is actually stressing me out!

Franklin is hysterical.

Stinky, so sorry about Benny. What a doll he was.

Stella, do you know if the red mithrax are ok with pustol shrimp? I love crabs, but don't want to put our little Randalki in jeopardy - he's been with us 14 months now.

And just to pick your brain even more, where is the best place to get photosynthetic gorgonians?

Pistol shrimp take ZERO shit off many sea creatures. they will actively hunt down mantis shrimp, kill and eat them. Mithrax are the ones that better keep their distance.

Actually in all seriousness, I have a ton of crap to do before we leave tomorrow and my procrastination is actually stressing me out!

T2ko43l.jpg

Pistol shrimp take ZERO shit off many sea creatures. they will actively hunt down mantis shrimp, kill and eat them. Mithrax are the ones that better keep their distance.

T2ko43l.jpg

:lol:

Haha, I'd be of no help.......I am a professional procrastinator.

Isn't it terrible? Does it stress you out like it does me? Yet I can't seem to stop! Horrible horrible.

I LOVE Teddy Bear. Isn't he the one the firemen rescued from a forest fire? I know there's some back story to one of the porcupines on YouTube. Mooshy was all about checking out teddy Bear, M explained to him that it probably wouldn't be a good idea, lol.

He is such a funny fish. That photo cracked me up because it looks like he's smiling but a guilty sort of smile

You are right, definitely a guilty smile!

I LOVE Teddy Bear. Isn't he the one the firemen rescued from a forest fire? I know there's some back story to one of the porcupines on YouTube. Mooshy was all about checking out teddy Bear, M explained to him that it probably wouldn't be a good idea, lol.

Isn't he cute?? With my procrastination today I watched about 5 teddy bear videos on YouTube :lol: he's so cute!! I don't know his backstory but I know that zoo foundation rescues animals. He really sounds like he's talking! The dogs heard it and all started going nuts. There's a cute Christmas morning teddy bear video too! You need to go watch it!

Well #### why do today what you could do tomorrow or even next week :P

Well #### why do today what you could do tomorrow or even next week :P

:lol: not helping!

I love the first vertical pic the best. Bert outdid himself there.

. He is a funny little fish

Oh my ... Bert knew I needed this! NEED HIM!

aww he did!!

My Burt is purple...........I think I got a defective Burt............

:lol: my guy is pink purple and yellow. I think they change colors based on mood and to match their surroundings or other fish. You got a purple tang in that 40b??

Archived