Cultivated Reef

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

With the defroster, you plop the frozen food in there and the water swirls and when the food defrost it falls through the holes on the bottom.

Oooooohhh sounds fancy ;)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it but just one more thing in the tank......I will stick with the jelly jar. Plus I can defrost a few cubes and feed multiple tanks.

Well, I'm off to Detroit again, back Friday. El jeffe is in charge of the tanks!

Where you staying? You could bring my painting and we could grab a brew... ;)

Where you staying? You could bring my painting and we could grab a brew... ;)

Detroit on the Dearborn line :)

I would if I had your painting done :blush:

But I'll be going to Detroit on a pretty regular basis over the next year

LOL.....I ####ed up the quote.

It was an RTF-ism.

YEah you did but it's funny. You better fix it before people think you've been possessed by RTF

Detroit on the Dearborn line :)

I would if I had your painting done :blush:

But I'll be going to Detroit on a pretty regular basis over the next year

YEah you did but it's funny. You better fix it before people think you've been possessed by RTF

I'll get to fixing that about the same time you actually finish twitchys painting.

:^ )

I'll get to fixing that about the same time you actually finish twitchys painting.

:^ )

:lol:

I moved my fiji leather up to the top. Hopefully it colors up like yours :). It's definitely getting a ton more light and flow now. And not surrounded by xenia which probably will make a huge difference as well!

I moved my fiji leather up to the top. Hopefully it colors up like yours :). It's definitely getting a ton more light and flow now. And not surrounded by xenia which probably will make a huge difference as well!

I can't wait to see how it does! I saw your photos and everything looks so happy already!

Bert peeking out of his barnacle

I love Bert's smile!!! Great work as always ;-)

Welcome!

Came home to dead clownfish number 2..........only fish left in the 30 is the mystery.........its a mystery whats going on........

So Sorry :-(

You are making me think I should have Instagram, which I don't want! But... for your pics I might have to join :-) Your tank updates make me so happy!!

Hey Patrick! How are you? Its good to see you!

Sorry Rachel for highjacking your thread.

Hijack away!! I'm so excited to see Patrick!

Looks good in here stellathegreat

Thanks PG!! Are you back or was this just a drive-by?!?

So how is Detroit :lol: Stells has a story to tell...........also we need pics :o

A story....Oh, deer!

Yeah so .. I'm not in Detroit! On the way to the airport, a deer jumped out in front of me, I slammed on the brakes trying to avoid him and ended up going off the side of the road down a small embankment and into a paved drainage ditch. I'm totally fine. But I missed my flight as I popped a tire, bent a rim and dislodged the rock guard thingie under the truck. I woke up this morning and muscles hurt that I didn't even realize I had.

Archived