Cultivated Reef

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

So post a current one at the angle

Your wish is granted!

https://instagram.com/p/BL6YLV9DNS8/

I thought this would be a fun photo to post!! A year ago...

https://instagram.com/p/BK8ovenjICn/

Bringing this over for comparison purposes

Lookin good all around! Love the nervous Bert vids

thanks Pinner

I just got caught up - I was wondering why you called me teenybopper in the lounge :lol:

Happy birthday to the tank!

I laughed when it autocorrected teeny to teenybopper ! Your new nickname: TB for short

Congrats on one year and the two tanks! That will look awesome!

thanks Jackie!!!

Gorgeous tank! Congrats on the tank's one year birthday! :)

thank you, fishfreak!
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My tank still looks empty after almost 2 years... maybe I need to buy bigger corals

Well, this tank is mostly softies, gorgonians and lps. All of which grow faster than sps...

I loved looking at the angle FTSs and the transformation of what happened in a year! Very cool. Your tank is really beautiful.

Thanks dawn!!! I've been wondering why I just didn't pick up a matching tank for this one instead of having to break it down. But then I remember I don't like how deep front to back this tank is, the rubble sand, the tank runs loud and I really like the compact setups of the reefers

Thanks dawn!!! I've been wondering why I just didn't pick up a matching tank for this one instead of having to break it down. But then I remember I don't like how deep front to back this tank is, the rubble sand, the tank runs loud and I really like the compact setups of the reefers

Don't forget the slow drip :lol:

Plus I think you may be able to fit a few more corals in the reefer :unsure:

Don't forget the slow drip :lol:

Plus I think you may be able to fit a few more corals in the reefer :unsure:

True on both counts!

How many coral does stella need to be happy?...Just 1 more!

Just one - I swear :lol:

:rolleyes:

Just one - I swear :lol:

1 order a week :lol:

Kettle ;) wait till you see what I got :wacko:

Well lets see it!

Because you have a brain and the Reefer is hands down the best plug and play system out there!
  • 2 weeks later...

The top one is a feeding ring. Really?? Rusted? Crap I'll have to check it. Yeah I leave them in so I told my dad to

And thank you!

I wish my 10 looked better too.

Mine rusted too!

And a look back to the beginning :lol:

Same angle on day 330

http://www.helpforhoarders.co.uk

^^

That I'm not sure about. They do eat the food I put in for the fish as well. If needed, i may end up turning them in at my LFS. But I'm thinking the bubble algae is going to be a constant fight - it will regrow since the spores are being released into the tank. Hopefully there will be enough to keep them fed. Four of the mithrax are very small. Two are massive. So I might end up just getting rid of the massive ones or putting them in the sump to chomp away at the macros I have in there.

Ill take any extra! I have bubble and all sorts of nasty stuff for them :wacko:

Cool! When I run out of bubbles, I'll let you know for sure and send them along. I would think they're ok with two-day as long as I put enough water in the bag for them and have it heated appropriately!

Damn someone already claimed! :furious:

There are some changes on the horizon....

And a second reefer 250 that will be primarily macros omgomgomg

YESSSSSS

I think she is sick with the flu :wacko:

went through that a few weeks ago...ugh the flu sucks this year. Feel better soon and get that tank set up!

I think she is sick with the flu :wacko:

Yup a case of the RALPHS............................praying to the porcelain god, tossing her cookies, upchuck, vomit, best thing was I think she shared it with Jeff :lol: on his birthday weekend to :wacko: now that's love :wub:

Get better Stells and hopefully both of you feel better ;)

Jeez. That transformation is wild, its pretty damn cool :)

Thanks Frog!

You spending your 4 day weekend setting the new tank up?

Well, I spent the first half of it puking my guts out. Luckily I have some extra padding, so there's plenty of guts left.

The flu or whatever that crap I got was sucked. I still am exhausted but feel 1000 times better than I did Thursday morning. Thursday was Jeff's birthday! I gave him the flu. Wasn't that generous of me?

went through that a few weeks ago...ugh the flu sucks this year. Feel better soon and get that tank set up!

Working on parts of it today along with trying to figure out what I need to buy for thanksgiving since El Jeffe's entire family is coming here from michigan on Tuesday.

Yup a case of the RALPHS............................praying to the porcelain god, tossing her cookies, upchuck, vomit, best thing was I think she shared it with Jeff :lol: on his birthday weekend to :wacko: now that's love :wub:

Get better Stells and hopefully both of you feel better ;)

Bahahahaha! Yup, all of this is true.

Really?

:lol: exactly - coming from the guy who still has a tank in his car.

Being sick, yuck no fun. I have a voucher at work to get my flu shot free as they came out to our workplace from Kmart but that was my day off. Monday right after work I'll go seeing that people are getting sick earlier w/ whatever this is. But now you can have fun w/ your tank.

Archived