ReefCleaners.org

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RIP Sebastian

Onto happier topics:

Here's one of my baby RFAs- lots of nice colors are starting to come out. It's a little smaller than a dime still.

And my favorite side of the tank:

i-need-dis-otter.jpg

That is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen, one reason is it has nice long tentacles but the orange/green/red combo is just striking!!!!! :wub:

Did you feed it along the way or just let it catch floating food in the water column?

And from birth to now how long did it take to get dime size? I've never gotten that far.

That is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen, one reason is it has nice long tentacles but the orange/green/red combo is just striking!!!!! :wub:

Did you feed it along the way or just let it catch floating food in the water column?

And from birth to now how long did it take to get dime size? I've never gotten that far.

I first noticed it about 5 months ago - it was pretty tiny. So I guess around 5 months! I have another that looks similar and is about the size of a quarter but isn't quite as vibrant.

I feed a cube of cyclops daily so they just get whatever they can catch. I don't spotfeed them really. Thanks Annette!

Yeah well I just went to remove the drum from my apex feeder but only the door came out and I dumped an entire feeder drum worth of reef roids into the tank . :(

Good thing I have 35g of fresh SW on hand

Yeah will I just went to remove the drum from my apex feeder but only the door came out and I dumped an entire feeder drum worth of reef roids into the tank . :( Good thing I have 35g of fresh SW on hand

:wacko:

Yeah well I just went to remove the drum from my apex feeder but only the door came out and I dumped an entire feeder drum worth of reef roids into the tank . :(

Good thing I have 35g of fresh SW on hand

Oh nooooo! Holy phosphates, batman!

They do today

Think I mastered the feeding requirements today

Lmao! Yeah, you did. Dump a whole thing of reef roofs in and export like nobody's business!

Lmao! Yeah, you did. Dump a whole thing of reef roofs in and export like nobody's business!

Seriously? What was I even trying to say? I suck at typing on my iPhone!

reef roofs :lol:Is that fuzzy pink cactus looking coral an SPS? Because if it's a leather that would be sweet :).

It's a leather!!!!!

Archived