ReefCleaners.org

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quoting yourself now :lol:

If only Mr CM would allow us to "like" our own comments!!

She became dehydrated from an extreme case of the shits.....and died.

RIP, Stinkyblue.

She was posting on instacrap today .... she hates us

Or was she? Maybe the ESS finally had it and shived her with the wishbone. Revenge for the makin bacon sticker :lol: ESS is now posting on her social media and ESS has no idea what NR is............Just throwing out there.....Ive seen stranger shit on the Lifetime Network <_<

Or was she? Maybe the ESS finally had it and shived her with the wishbone. Revenge for the makin bacon sticker :lol: ESS is now posting on her social media and ESS has no idea what NR is............Just throwing out there.....Ive seen stranger shit on the Lifetime Network <_<

Yep....totally plausible.

Holy hell! What happened in here?!?!? :lol:

No, I didn't have or die from the shits!

No, the ghosties didn't get me!

The bats didn't either!

The tank is still alive and kicking! The reefers are still sitting in my art studio area waiting to be moved. Work has been insane! And Jeff's whole family stayed here for the holiday.

Love you guys and the memes!

The best one :lol:

Tank update!

I think k I have dinos. But Ben had a good point - that they are bad competitors. So I took my skimmer offline to let the macro algae grow more since my nutrients were low and they were starting to die back. I also upped feeding. No sign of dinos now, although I know they are there - but they're just not growing out of control.

About a month ago, I started feeding live phyto daily. I can't believe how much my gorgonians have grown along with my feather dusters. And my sponges!! I did lose my Duncan to the dinos or whatever the crap was. Seriously - I can't keep Duncans alive. This is the third one I've lost. I had noticed the dinos were growing on the base and the coral was closed up.by the time I noticed, it was too late. Oh well. Everything else seems happy although with higher nutrients, some of my lps looks more brown. Happy, but not as vibrant. I'm going to try putting the skimmer back online this weekend and see what happens.

A few photos:

Gorgs growing out of control:

The maxima - its grown three new ridges since I got it in June.

You can see in this photo the cynarina is definitely looking more brown than usual:

that clam :wub:

How's your clam doing?? I think we both got them around the same time from Cultivated!

No just one sided since only one voted ;)

The only one that mattered voted :P

mine is doing great too! i am very happy it's not dead

ha! Me too! After my first experience with Ora clams from Live Aquatia, it took me a year to try another. So far my squammy and maxima seem to be doing ok!

How's your clam doing?? I think we both got them around the same time from Cultivated!

The only one that mattered voted :P

Are we a little stuck on our self now :P and my clam doing great also :lol:

Hey it's my thread! Only my votes count here :P

Ok we will all move to another thread :P one that doesn't have a dictator :lol:

What's going on in here???

Stella the dictator finally put the brush down you said it yourself..........

Your gorgs look great. I don't have luck w/ them. They're good for a moment and then they go downhill.

.. Which ones have you tried? The purple sea rod is a find it a happy place and never touch it again. Have you tried a sea whip?

Archived