Pod Your Reef

dferrari13

Thanks teenyreef! All pictures were shot on my Samsung Galaxy S6 it's got a pretty decent camera on this phone.... and I upload everything from Photobucket.... I probably took about 30 pictures until finally the fish cooperated for a Split Second lol

• Like 2

Thanks teenyreef! All pictures were shot on my Samsung Galaxy S6 it's got a pretty decent camera on this phone.... and I upload everything from Photobucket.... I probably took about 30 pictures until finally the fish cooperated for a Split Second lol

I know what you mean. When I set up for my monthly "good" FTS, I have to take about a hundred pictures to get all the fish in one shot :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Even Jacques the shrimp was posing in this one

I know what you mean. When I set up for my monthly "good" FTS, I have to take about a hundred pictures to get all the fish in one shot :rolleyes:

How do I get my website link to look like yours and not like an actual link like it looks on mine

• 2 weeks later...

Things still doing pretty good....despite a small bubble algae issue....any tips on getting rid of the stuff....right now im just carefully scrapping it off...trying not to pop it and removing as much as i can....ive heard good and bad things about emerald crabs when i comes to bubble algae......any thoughts/suggestions

• Like 1
Obsessed Reefer

Tanks looking beautiful.

The two methods I've heard being successful are emerald crabs. I don't have any personal experience, but I know it's better to get a certain sex, and I can't remember which.

Second, which depends on the rock, is to remove the rock, clean it and rinse with fresh water.

• Like 1

Tanks looking beautiful.

The two methods I've heard being successful are emerald crabs. I don't have any personal experience, but I know it's better to get a certain sex, and I can't remember which.

Second, which depends on the rock, is to remove the rock, clean it and rinse with fresh water.

Thanks for input

• 3 weeks later...

Man, the galaxy camera is much better than the iPhone camera I must say. Great pics!

Tanks looking beautiful.

Young female is what you want.

My emerald devoured bubbles in a matter of 2 days so now I have to spot feed her because there's nothing left.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Man, the galaxy camera is much better than the iPhone camera I must say. Great pics!

Young female is what you want.

My emerald devoured bubbles in a matter of 2 days so now I have to spot feed her because there's nothing left.

Yea..i will never but apple products...they are garabage....and thabks for the input...i didnt know that young females eat bubble algae more than others...thanks

reefernanoman

Things still doing pretty good....despite a small bubble algae issue....any tips on getting rid of the stuff....right now im just carefully scrapping it off...trying not to pop it and removing as much as i can....ive heard good and bad things about emerald crabs when i comes to bubble algae......any thoughts/suggestions

I just remove it from my tank and never see it again. Watch out for them little emerald guys. I have heard of them turning into little monsters than can eat coral and anything they can catch too.

20161023_212839_zpst8sqvhac.jpg

Everything looks happy!

Atleast my iPhone will never spontaneously combust like a Note 7!

:)

But yes doctor. i concur... iPhone camera = weak

I have seen some really nice Iphone camera pics of tanks. People use filters etc. I have an S7 edge and a DSLR, but if I use manual mode in either, the pictures will be trash (for my tanks). I have to tweak both cameras and my light in order to get some good pics :D .

• 3 weeks later...

New pics! Everything still doing good....besides a small bubble aglae bloom and one acan not doing good....hopefully he comes back....but all and all still good

Screenshot_20161124-195424_zpsahrba1kz.p

20161124_195826_zpssqbbeqw2.jpg

20161124_195330_zpsmtpeivvq.jpg

20161124_195920_zpsm5jc1qg1.jpg

20161124_195955_zpskbxh5qs7.jpg

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks TeenyReef.... I've been really getting into Palys alot more lately......thinking about getting more palys and acans....they seem to do best in my tank.....i really would love to try a monti again....since i havent had much luck in the past for some reason

• Like 1
  • dferrari13 changed the title to Drew's 10 Gallon Softie Tank