Coral Vue Hydros

dferrari13

On 6/11/2017 at 5:22 PM, gone_PHiSHin said:

i love seeing a 2+ year old IM10!  tank looks great, nice and full, lots going on in there with some great colors.

how did the move go??

Thanks...havent moved yet unfortunately, one more week to go. I'm worried about moving the tank since its all glass no frame....just silicone holds it together...thinking about making a plywood move tray to slide under it so can equalize the weight. Well see how that goes.

• 2 weeks later...
gone_PHiSHin

tank still looks great, good job!  moving sucks on so many levels as it is, but i know a giant sigh of relief happened once the tank part was done.

but that pup looks a little bummed haha

• Thanks 1
On 7/10/2017 at 11:26 PM, gone_PHiSHin said:

tank still looks great, good job!  moving sucks on so many levels as it is, but i know a giant sigh of relief happened once the tank part was done.

but that pup looks a little bummed haha

Yup,  it's definitely a relief that the saltwater tank move is over....now I just gotta move my 37 gallon planted tank and my 55 gallon Turtle tank....uggh

On 7/15/2017 at 0:38 PM, bonjorno2 said:

Love the tank!

Thanks....lots of hard work is paying off....its really starting to fill in now

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Things are looking good...just added some peppermint shrimp and some zebra dwarf crab to take care of some aptasia and green hair algae

• Like 1

Thanks so much!.....like I've said before...its awesome to hear that from you.....i definitely consider you the guru of nano......based my whole tank on urs

Still got a long way to go

• Like 1

Don't know what happened to my Duncan Coral I can only assume the green star polyps stung it so I tried to twist it around to the other side but the heads died...bummer

• 2 weeks later...
gone_PHiSHin

just keep an eye on those peppermints now, they will get hungry and can eat things you don't want them to...

glad they took care of the aptasia!

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Haven't posted in a while.....getting married on saturday so I've been crazy busy....ill post a full tank shot soon

On 8/20/2017 at 9:21 PM, gone_PHiSHin said:

just keep an eye on those peppermints now, they will get hungry and can eat things you don't want them to...

glad they took care of the aptasia!

Caught my peppermint shrimp snacking on my acan frags....back to the LFS we go 

• Like 2
  • dferrari13 changed the title to Drew's 10 Gallon Softie Tank