inTank Media Baskets

In Amber Clad

jedimasterben

If it grows, it will eat it.

Valonia, bryopsis, caulerpa, halimeda, GHA, every 'pretty' macro ever, etc etc. They eat it all and aren't usually picky about it unless you get REALLY unlucky like kat did with her last one.

Holy sold. How about a one spot foxface, would that be the same?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy sold. How about a one spot foxface, would that be the same?

Yes. I just got a baby one spot today. He's rather cute. He nibbled on some frag disks so I'm happy he's exploring the veggies in the tank. It remains to be seen if he will eat bryopsis. My last rabbitfish was a total fake in a rabbit costume. Just sat around begging for mysis.

jedimasterben

Totally understand. I love what you did with the scape.. even though the tank is technically smaller it doesnt look that way because of excellent rock placement.

It's kinda funny that I made both of the big rock formations over two years ago for the 80 but didn't end up using either of them since they broke apart, then I used one half, and now I'm using both halves, reunited them in a tank half the size, and they look totally better! :D

Yes. I just got a baby one spot today. He's rather cute. He nibbled on some frag disks so I'm happy he's exploring the veggies in the tank. It remains to be seen if he will eat bryopsis. My last rabbitfish was a total fake in a rabbit costume. Just sat around begging for mysis.

Excellent....

Congrats Ben! Hope everyone is well.

16 years and a different state and I still the same baby hats. There must have been a really big sale. :lol:

jedimasterben

congrats man!!!!!! :)

Congrats ben!!!!!!!!Shes beautiful!!!!!!

Congrats Ben! A young padawan joins the clan :).

WELCOME ELLIE!!!

You are going to have your hands full!

She came out with her finger nails painted red :)

Congrats!! She'll be soldering LED's in no time!! :)

Awesome man, congrats. :)

Congrats Ben!!

Congrats!

Congrats Ben!!!

Congrats Ben! Hope everyone is well.

16 years and a different state and I still the same baby hats. There must have been a really big sale. :lol:

Thanks everyone!

jedimasterben

She's so sweet, congratulations Papa Ben.

Ellie welcome.

May The force grow strong in that one.

Congrats Ben!

Congratulations!

Congrats!

Thanks everyone!

It sucks that you can only quote 10 posts at once :lol:

IMG_2763.jpg

IMG_2773.jpg

Archived