Pod Your Reef

Stella's 12 Long - Bob, Bobii and Dotii's Weedy Adventure

ReefWeeds

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha haha. Well, I'm still trying to come up with mine. I do better naming things for others.

I'll give it some thought!

Perfect cuz they have large eyes and look stoned.

HA! they do!

They're adorable! And I love the thread name;)

Thanks Jackie :)

Well the Dot 'n Bob saga continues. My whole left side of the scape fell apart with the branchy thing :lol: Whoops. So now I've got crap in buckets.

Positive: Dot 'n Bob reside on the other side. Oh and they ate a bunch of marine cuisine

Dot and Bob have arrived!

Dot:

MfNdHxM.jpg

Bob:

AsIHRhU.jpg

It's been pages and pages without pictures of Dot and Bob. FTFY :wub:

Well the Dot 'n Bob saga continues. My whole left side of the scape fell apart with the branchy thing :lol: Whoops. So now I've got crap in buckets.

Positive: Dot 'n Bob reside on the other side. Oh and they ate a bunch of marine cuisine

Don't worry, you'll come up with something more awesome and we'll all be impressed cause it will look like you did it on purpose :)

It's been pages and pages without pictures of Dot and Bob. FTFY :wub:

Don't worry, you'll come up with something more awesome and we'll all be impressed cause it will look like you did it on purpose :)

Thanks for that Teeny :D I'm starting to think those might be the only photos I'll ever get of Dot and Bob!

ha! We'll see. it is literally a hot mess. Here's a photo :lol: salt drips, plastic cups, macros, gorgs and crap everywhere and cloudy water from the freaking fiji mud

EszeQtS.jpg

Thanks for that Teeny :D I'm starting to think those might be the only photos I'll ever get of Dot and Bob!

ha! We'll see. it is literally a hot mess. Here's a photo :lol: salt drips, plastic cups, macros, gorgs and crap everywhere and cloudy water from the freaking fiji mud

EszeQtS.jpg

Hey, I love a pic like this, its real life!

Fts I like it

Well, hopefully I'll have a cleaned up version by the end of this weekend :)

A couple photos of some different cespitularia. Blue is the larger one and then the vargas is the smaller one. Vargas is supposed to be blue as well but it seems more pinky to me.

I took these before the rescape last weekend.

R64K0tf.jpg

qCCLRaY.jpg

Fts I like it

Probably the only one we will get :lol:

Well, hopefully I'll have a cleaned up version by the end of this weekend :)

A couple photos of some different cespitularia. Blue is the larger one and then the vargas is the smaller one. Vargas is supposed to be blue as well but it seems more pinky to me.

I took these before the rescape last weekend.

R64K0tf.jpg

qCCLRaY.jpg

Nice I like those for a weed ;)

Probably the only one we will get :lol:

Nice I like those for a weed ;)

Weeds are where it's at, S :D

I'm trying my darnedest to convince you of this :lol:

And while I'd like to say I'll get a FTS up ASAP, well, we all know that won't happen :o

Yep someday I might have to build a tank of weeds ;) maybe even get a clownfish :wacko:

WOAH! Don't go too crazy now. Then we'd all wonder what you did with the REAL Spectra we've all come to know and love!

WOAH! Don't go too crazy now. Then we'd all wonder what you did with the REAL Spectra we've all come to know and love!

I was going to get a clownfish :o if you can believe that one :lol: but when I went to the store it was gone......for some reason I liked the little guy.....thank goodness someone else beat me to it though :)

I was going to get a clownfish :o if you can believe that one :lol: but when I went to the store it was gone......for some reason I liked the little guy.....thank goodness someone else beat me to it though :)

I would've keeled over :)

Actually, my psycho female clown has stopped attacking my hand altogether in the 66. I can't freaking believe it.

FTS!!!!

:wacko:

It is still a mess in there! Actually when I'm done with work, I'm going to go and redo the size where I know dot and bob aren't living.

I wonder what makes them so skittish as a species, maybe no big ass fat fin to get them the hell outta there if something is coming near them. At least you know they're still there and you don't have to tear down the tank, again, to find them.

Terrible photos but it's as good as I can get of Dot and Bob:

bob:

2MZZDIL.jpg

Dot:

aWbcqNW.jpg

Little stinkers! They are reminding me of my rusty gobies or my circus gobies..hiding all the time. I hope they warm up to your tank :).

Archived