Coral Vue Hydros

Stella's 12 Long - Bob, Bobii and Dotii's Weedy Adventure

ReefWeeds

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They look cartoonish in that last pic of them together leaning in. They're damned cute!

I know! I feel like they don't look real.

And I'm proud of it. You can be part of the prominent members club if you want. I'll allow that.

Hold on now, I'm president of that club.. Shouldn't that decision go through me? lol

Awwwwwww....too cute :wub:.

I'm a little worried because I see Bob but not Dot :scarry:

I'm sure she's hiding somewhere but I can't find her. Bob ate a bunch of Doc super eco eggs. Dot ate some mysis earlier. So at least they're eating, but I hate not being able to find one of them!

Those were my ####### fish :angry:

Possession is 9/10ths of the law you know :P

Dot and Bob have arrived!

Dot:

MfNdHxM.jpg

Bob:

AsIHRhU.jpg

Acclimating:

NVcpOC5.jpg

They look great I like Dot better than Bob at least she is in a cool looking weed :lol:

Hold on now, I'm president of that club.. Shouldn't that decision go through me? lol

:lol: yes.

Possession is 9/10ths of the law you know :P

They look great I like Dot better than Bob at least she is in a cool looking weed :lol:

:lol:

I'm a little worried because I see Bob but not Dot :scarry:

I'm sure she's hiding somewhere but I can't find her. Bob ate a bunch of Doc super eco eggs. Dot ate some mysis earlier. So at least they're eating, but I hate not being able to find one of them!

She's there...don't worry :). She's just better at hiding than Bob ;).

She's there...don't worry :). She's just better at hiding than Bob ;).

Yes, she definitely is! Bob is sitting in the same place he landed in this afternoon. He's turned around a couple times, but that's about it :lol:

Yes, she definitely is! Bob is sitting in the same place he landed in this afternoon. He's turned around a couple times, but that's about it :lol:

Sounds like bob is a lazy ass.........free loading fish ;)

Those little guys are freakin' awesome. Anyone know how they are with shrimp such as sexy's?

That I'm not sure about. I want to add a couple pom pom crabs to this tank so I've been meaning to research that. They literally stay in one area - so even if small critters are in danger, I think it's only if they actually crawl right up to the crouchers :lol:

Looking good!

Thanks Spectra!

33jlaao.jpg

I had to put this in the first post on this thread. Awesome introduction to the inhabitants :)

Thanks Spectra!

I had to put this in the first post on this thread. Awesome introduction to the inhabitants :)

That is hilarious! Sorry stella, it is somewhat at your expense. I am jealous however, those are such cuties!

Archived