Innovative Marine Aquariums

Stella's 12 Long - Bob, Bobii and Dotii's Weedy Adventure

ReefWeeds

Any other stocking plans besides the coral crouchers?

Not at the moment. Maybe some sort of starfish. I really want a basket star in this tank but I know they're hard to keep so I'm waiting to see how Lawn's do :)

Oh! And a couple pompom crabs eventually. I love Teeny's.

OH! And Slowtwitch sent me a couple tiny micro carpet nems. I put them in this tank. The smallest one seems to have disappeared but the larger one (about the size of a dime, it's cute) is in here.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having trouble motivating myself to work today. Monday's stink. Work has been so insanely busy the past couple weeks that I'm feeling a little burnt out :) So what am I doing? Taking photos of macros :lol:

C8nLr8M.jpg

Work is just so overrated :rolleyes:

haha. You aren't kidding. I don't wanna work, I just want to work on my reef all day.

haha. You aren't kidding. I don't wanna work, I just want to work on my reef all day.

I know the feeling but pretty much am done so far. Well at least until I tear the 20 apart......... If I could find some macros locally that would be sweet but I don't think it is going to happen.

Luckily for me it is my day off :lol:

Now you got me singing! and I don't even know all the words but it doesn't matter because those are better.

Now you got me singing! and I don't even know all the words but it doesn't matter because those are better.

:lol: Yeah, I was humming that in my head for most of today :)

Annette! I started a new thread where people can post their softie/gorg/macro/etc. builds and linked your leather thread!! You inspired me :)

The Softie Revolution

:lol: For all the wrong reasons ;)

Whatchu laughing at? :)

Ok, the macros are NOT in here yet. Well not all of them. But I'm done for tonight. Not a fan of the NYOS cement by the way. I like the emarco stuff much better.

ZrMwXsP.jpg

That looks AMAZING! I love it!!!! I like that rock that juts out too. Those cute little gumdrop fish or whatever they are called will look perfect in there :).

That looks AMAZING! I love it!!!! I like that rock that juts out too. Those cute little gumdrop fish or whatever they are called will look perfect in there :).

Thanks Gena :) Still working on getting some of the macros in place and I'm going to be trimming some of them which means more MACRO PACKS lol

Are they really that pink in person? So cool.

They are! The larger one is white with bright magenta spots and the other is orangy-pink with darker pink spots.

Those were my ####### fish :angry:

They said thank you for letting Stella buy them :)

I love coral crouchers...good choice! *hi5*

They're so stinkin cute!!! Right now, they're crouching about 5" away from each other - they both ate a bit of mysis but I hope they venture out and find each other.

Snooze you lose old man.

Once a dick always a dick umm dick ;)

Ding and dong... poor lawn he's pouting like harry

I don't pout I get even :P

Archived