Pod Your Reef

Stella's 12 Long - Bob, Bobii and Dotii's Weedy Adventure

ReefWeeds

Nooooooooooooooooooooo! Poor Dot :(

Don't beat yourself up too much though, who would have thought she was even capable of jumping?

I told her Bob was probably tired of Dot nagging him so he just tossed her out :o

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nooooooooooooooooooooo! Poor Dot :(

Don't beat yourself up too much though, who would have thought she was even capable of jumping?

I know! Well, JBB/Bryan did tell me they can jump. They can actually crawl up the side of the glass and over if they get spooked. I didn't listen :( Their pectoral fins are really strong.

I told her Bob was probably tired of Dot nagging him so he just tossed her out :o

ha! The humor was appreciated :)

O no, that is terrible! Poor Bob...O yeah, really poor Dot! I am sorry Stella, that is very sad :-(

It always seems worse when they're a pair. Well, it's bad no matter what. But now I just feel bad for Bob being all by himself. I wonder if you can add another croucher but I have no idea really how you do that and know the sex.

All fish can easily jump out, even perchers like these and even frogfish :(

I'm ordering a top :(

It always seems worse when they're a pair. Well, it's bad no matter what. But now I just feel bad for Bob being all by himself. I wonder if you can add another croucher but I have no idea really how you do that and know the sex.

Maybe Bob's gay?

Order another one....he'll be happy either way.

Maybe Bob's gay?

:D I can always count on you and spectra for the humor :) divers den does sell them singly sometimes

:D I can always count on you and spectra for the humor :) divers den does sell them singly sometimes

Order a pair and make.......stellas swimming swingers!

Their pectoral fins are really strong.

ha! The humor was appreciated :)

That's not a fin :o

Maybe Bob's gay?

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Oh damn. Sorry. I hate it's a broken pair now.

Yeah that's the worst part. I love getting mates pairs because I love watching them interact but then it sucks when you lose one

A guy brought in a pair of maroon clowns today when I was in the local store.......oh the female looked nasty as hell :huh: she was probably 4 inches long and looked like a PITA......

You want me to send them your way Stells ;) you like pairs......

A guy brought in a pair of maroon clowns today when I was in the local store.......oh the female looked nasty as hell :huh: she was probably 4 inches long and looked like a PITA......

You want me to send them your way Stells ;) you like pairs......

Lol no thanks but thanks for the offer - I value my fingers

Poor Bob ... they just look too chunky to even think of jumping!

I love the top Smiz made for my 75 - great feeding door, etc.

Poor Bob ... they just look too chunky to even think of jumping!

I love the top Smiz made for my 75 - great feeding door, etc.

I know. I honestly figured since they don't swim much I'd be good. But time for a top. I should've done it to begin with!!!

I know. I honestly figured since they don't swim much I'd be good. But time for a top. I should've done it to begin with!!!

Well we all make mistakes like getting into this hobby :o

Seriously though it happens to us all and well we live and learn........no need to dwell there is another dot around the corner and like Jack said maybe Bob is gay :lol:

I know how feel about the broken pair and Bob being left alone. Thats how I felt when Sarah died leaving Abraham, my pipefish by himself. At least he still has Adam and Eve though and they are kind of related since they are all sygnathids. I know if I get another pipe and its the same sex that they will fight, and like you, I don't even know for sure that Abraham is a male.

On a happy note, this tank is crawling in pods and has had a population explosion of mini conchs!!

All fish can easily jump out, even perchers like these and even frogfish :(

All fish except seahorses, that is!

jedimasterben

All fish except seahorses, that is!

I dunno, I'm sure if one tried hard enough it might could :D

Archived