SaltCritters.com

Custom Acrylic Work, NEW 5.5G Sump Kit, Sexier 3G S-AIO

MrNanoReef

Now I'm even more excited! Can you tell Marine Depot to get the 12L back in stock!?

Looks like 12g long revolution is coming :)

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like 12g long revolution is coming :)

HA! no kidding! EVERYWHERE I have looked is now out of stock. I had originally ordered it on amazon then realized that Marine Depot was cheaper so cancelled my order. Now even Amazon is out. You should offer this AIO thing as a kit now that the design is done!

HA! no kidding! EVERYWHERE I have looked is now out of stock. I had originally ordered it on amazon then realized that Marine Depot was cheaper so cancelled my order. Now even Amazon is out. You should offer this AIO thing as a kit now that the design is done!

Lol...it said 5-7 days, did you sign up for in-stock notification at MR? I bet it will be sold out as soon as it's back instock.

Great idea on the AIO kit, someone else had suggested that I should also offer a refugium kit for the other end of the tank for growing Chaeto, leaving about 28" of tank space in the center. That would be the complete sump-less filtration. The refugium kit would be optional.

So for the past few days I have been working on a custom project and also came up with two designs for my logo. I really dig the first one. Which one would you pick? I want to get some votes then it will be official :)

19292940842_68f6818da8.jpg19292941012_18bf7ecfdc.jpg

+1 for the first one.

+1

First one definitely. :)

awesome, that's 5 to 0 including "NYfishies" like...unless there are objection first one will be official :)

Despite the fact that im financially unstable (very stressful right now), I was able to convinced my brother for a helping hand. I explained how people on nano-reef.com would love the idea :happy:...well I've been working on setting up a small laser machine and might I add, it was a PITA and very frustrated, I have never done this in my entire life.

So fast forward two weeks later...I have successfully made a few test designs, learned a bit of Coreldraw, and today i'm confident enough to incorporated what I have learned so far into a custom project I've been working on.

Now that I have an official logo (thanks for the votes)...I thought it would be a nice finishing touch and I I'm hoping someone will be very happy as well :)

I'm hoping that from here on, I will be able to do so much more, everything will still be hand made but now I have a bit more room for designs.

I present to miss stellablue...

The AIO Filter Kit for Mr. Aqua 12 Gallon Long

It features:

• Two media chambers
  • Return chamber
  • Optional cover
  • 1/2" bulkhead ready
The first chamber contains two removable media racks. The racks are purposely designed with two finger-size opening to be able pull up and out from above with ease in order to remove medias for replacement. You can also fit a temp probe in here if you wish.

The return chamber can fit an Eheim compact 600 (160gph) return pump or similar in size. It has a 1/2" bulkhead ready opening. You can also fit a small heater such as ARCHAEA MINI 50W or Neo-Therm 25W-75W.

The cover is optional but recommended for a complete design and to fully enclosed your equipment. The cover fits flushed over the rim of the tank (not the AIO unit). It has two openings for wires exit.

19308209105_388f71fbb4_z.jpg

19122090899_7c54712ee6_z.jpg

18687628293_3735f8d601_z.jpg

19122091349_e28ace593c_z.jpg

19122091129_24c690ac81_z.jpg

19120626578_df186c8217_z.jpg

19312140161_5aec864e66_z.jpg

Despite the fact that im financially unstable (very stressful right now), I was able to convinced my brother for a helping hand. I explained how people on nano-reef.com would love the idea :happy:...well I've been working on setting up a small laser machine and might I add, it was a PITA and very frustrated, I have never done this in my entire life.
So fast forward two weeks later...I have successfully made a few test designs, learned a bit of Coreldraw, and today i'm confident enough to incorporated what I have learned so far into a custom project I've been working on.
Now that I have an official logo (thanks for the votes)...I thought it would be a nice finishing touch and I I'm hoping someone will be very happy as well :)
I'm hoping that from here on, I will be able to do so much more, everything will still be hand made but now I have a bit more room for designs.
I present to miss stellablue...
The AIO Filter Kit for Mr. Aqua 12 Gallon Long
It features:
  • Two media chambers
  • Return chamber
  • Optional cover
  • 1/2" bulkhead ready
The first chamber contains two removable media racks. The racks are purposely designed with two finger-size opening to be able pull up and out from above with ease in order to remove medias for replacement. You can also fit a temp probe in here if you wish.
The return chamber can fit an Eheim compact 600 (160gph) return pump or similar in size. It has a 1/2" bulkhead ready opening. You can also fit a small heater such as ARCHAEA MINI 50W or Neo-Therm 25W-75W.
The cover is optional but recommended for a complete design and to fully enclosed your equipment. The cover fits flushed over the rim of the tank (not the AIO unit). It has two openings for wires exit.
19308209105_388f71fbb4_z.jpg
19122090899_7c54712ee6_z.jpg
18687628293_3735f8d601_z.jpg
19122091349_e28ace593c_z.jpg
19122091129_24c690ac81_z.jpg
19120626578_df186c8217_z.jpg
19312140161_5aec864e66_z.jpg

YAY!!!! This is AWESOME!!! Thank you thank you!!!!

MrNanoReef

Nice stuff :)

YAY!!!! This is AWESOME!!! Thank you thank you!!!!

You're so welcome!!! :) I can't wait to see it running in your tank. Hopefully I didn't make any miscalculation but I did a quick slide in (above water) test fit and it fits perfect.

smeagol108

Wow! How much does something like this cost? Is it meant to be siliconed in, or just slid in place??

Archived