inTank Media Baskets

Custom Acrylic Work, NEW 5.5G Sump Kit, Sexier 3G S-AIO

MrNanoReef

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cencalfishguy56

Looks very good. Officially time to get a vendor account here.

You're bustin his balls man lol but if he gets one let's get matching fanboy shirts ;)

MrNanoReef

Wow! How much does something like this cost? Is it meant to be siliconed in, or just slid in place??

It's meant to be siliconed in, should be easy enough, just the bottom seam and the 3 on the back. The kit is $120, the optional cover is $25 plus actual shipping.

You're bustin his balls man lol but if he gets one let's get matching fanboy shirts ;)

Not really. It is only right that he does so. He now has a logo and professional quality machines. A vendor account can't be that much.

MrNanoReef

Looks very good. Officially time to get a vendor account here.

Thanks man. It's nice to have a thread police here, I need time to get things going first, I can't be a sponsor if i'm broke...lol

It may not seems that way but so far only 2 orders, but in time that is something I will be proud to do. I'm wondering how much it will cost?

Haha...I like that idea but im still at the lower branch of the tree here, no fans yet :)

HarryPotter

It's meant to be siliconed in, should be easy enough, just the bottom seam and the 3 on the back. The kit is $120, the optional cover is $25 plus actual shipping.

So it's external or internal? I don't understand :)

Not really. It is only right that he does so. He now has a logo and professional quality machines. A vendor account can't be that much.

Hey dude you've been here a long time- how bout a membership accound ;)

(Only pulling your buttons, but TBH he has only sold two things. I've sold more than that here on NR lol)

Cencalfishguy56

Thanks man. It's nice to have a thread police here, I need time to get things going first, I can't be a sponsor if i'm broke...lol

It may not seems that way but so far only 2 orders, but in time that is something I will be proud to do. I'm wondering how much it will cost?

Haha...I like that idea but im still at the lower branch of the tree here, no fans yet :)

Not being a thread police. 2 orders is 2 orders. Would be different if you didn't start a website or create a logo and were just doing a small job here and there for people. We have a lot of cool vendors here that have had to pay their way. If you are going to start selling here then you should pay your way as well.

(Only pulling your buttons, but TBH he has only sold two things. I've sold more than that here on NR lol)

I'll get a paid membership when advertisements go away. Until then they are making enough off of me for clicking on the links.

Cencalfishguy56

Not being a thread police. 2 orders is 2 orders. Would be different if you didn't start a website or create a logo and were just doing a small job here and there for people. We have a lot of cool vendors here that have had to pay their way. If you are going to start selling here then you should pay your way as well.

If that's how it is then many people on here should be vendors lol

If that's how it is then many people on here should be vendors lol

Selling in the classifieds your used items is a totally different thing then selling items you are custom making.

Cencalfishguy56

Selling in the classifieds your used items is a totally different thing then selling items you are custom making.

MrNanoReef

It's internal, once it's siliconed in, it will be like one of those AIO tank with the filtration area in the back.

I think what he is doing is great. Competition is great. And custom acrylic work is even better. But you gotta pay to play. I'd bet the mods would work something out with him. Maybe a 1 month vendor membership to get him up and going or something.

smeagol108

I'd say give the guy a break. He just started. I mean this thread literally started like two weeks ago. alot of vendors start out like this.

HarryPotter

So, acrylic Huh?

I must be a total idiot- but I still don't get it. :(

If it's internal, what is the point if the black acrylic pieces in the sides? Wouldn't the main separator piece just be silicones to the glass? Why the sides as well.....

MrNanoReef

lets not start a war here...lol...I will do the right thing but I need time to build this up before I can even call myself a business. I might only even be able to do this during the summer, in the winter I don't have a space inside to work so that might become a problem. Perhaps I could talk to a mod about this.

lets not start a war here...lol...I will do the right thing but I need time to build this up before I can even call myself a business. I might only even be able to do this during the summer, in the winter I don't have a space inside to work so that might become a problem. Perhaps I could talk to a mod about this.

Not a war at all. Cencal doesn't know his ass from his elbow and Harry doesn't know what the Post Office is. So it is all good. ;)

HarryPotter

Not a war at all. Cencal doesn't know his ass from his elbow and Harry doesn't know what the Post Office is. So it is all good. ;)

And Braap is quick-tempered and patronizing. See, we're all good friends here at at NR! :);)

Archived