Coral Vue Hydros

Custom Acrylic Work, NEW 5.5G Sump Kit, Sexier 3G S-AIO

MrNanoReef

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? I thought 5.5g was way too small for a sump so didn't even consider it. 10G seems to be a good minimum size for a sump. But I guess if you run a 3-8g pico, it wouldn't be too bad, better than no sump.

The tank its for is a 10g truvu. I slotted the back for an overflow and Mike from precision marine built an overflow box on the back. I built the custom stand and it'll fit a 10g exactly but I can't get one in there so Im using a 5.5g

All I'd need is a media chamber, small skimmer chamber and a small return (fit a mag 5-7)

It's for this

PSX_20150809_184045_zpsfzykt0pd.jpg

IMG_20150809_180054159_HDR_zps4ivxhm0g.j

Price for a 20L Sump kit PLZ :)

Sent you a PM

The tank its for is a 10g truvu. I slotted the back for an overflow and Mike from precision marine built an overflow box on the back. I built the custom stand and it'll fit a 10g exactly but I can't get one in there so Im using a 5.5g

All I'd need is a media chamber, small skimmer chamber and a small return (fit a mag 5-7)

Awesome nano setup. Sent you a PM, need some dimensions details.

Could you send me pricing on a 10g sump kit and a 20L sump kit (they look amazing) cheers

Thanks bro!!! Sent you the infos.

This is a complete copy of the (Patented) InTank Media Basket, made by StevieT (One of our sponsors). Sending him this link :)18307928369_0c00656f6f_z.jpg18306411170_130a4e3e12_z.jpg18306411980_ce23f80a9b_z.jpg

Edit:

I like the rest of your work, the hang on AIO is impressive. However the design for the basket is so obviously copied from StevieT, who I appreciate and admire his hard work.

Your ideas are great, and the workmanship impressive. I do not approve of copying the design of another without permission though,

Why! Who cares? He did it himself so fair play

Why! Who cares? He did it himself so fair play

Old news haha- read on :) . I thought he was trying to sell the same design for the same tanks as InTank and didn't think that was fair. That was just one he made for himself :)

Old news haha- read on :) . I thought he was trying to sell the same design for the same tanks as InTank and didn't think that was fair. That was just one he made for himself :)

Lol oh right, back in my box...

Haha...I removed those pics a while back to stop being questioned and if you see any of my designs sold elsewhere please send my regards :)

Any pricing done for a 40B AIO kit for the short side?

Sorry I haven't done an AIO kit for any tank beside Mr Aqua 12G long and no plan for a 40B, but a custom kit can be done for you.

Got the royal blue 20L kit in the mail today (a day early!). In the process of moving so I will have another update once I set up everything up and silicone it in in the next few weeks! Thanks again Mr.Reefer81

Got the royal blue 20L kit in the mail today (a day early!). In the process of moving so I will have another update once I set up everything up and silicone it in in the next few weeks! Thanks again Mr.Reefer81

Glad to hear that it came early! Can't wait to see you setting it up.

KuyasNanoReef

Do you do big scale acrylic tanks/frag tanks?

Looking for an awesome 40 or 45in x 13in x 12in.

Unless you know someone or some other manufacturers that do this quality of acrylic tanks...

Do you do big scale acrylic tanks/frag tanks?

Looking for an awesome 40 or 45in x 13in x 12in.

Unless you know someone or some other manufacturers that do this quality of acrylic tanks...

Sorry I don't do that big of a scale for now. Trying to focus on quality within nano reef. I haven't done business with any acrylic manufacturers to be able to recommend.

thanks okay(:

anyone else have any input on where I can get a nice acrylic tank?

Advanced acrylics. Nice tanks with a lot of options, and they're CHEAP compared to most. Saw a few at RAP and they looked great.

Synergy reef will do custom acrylic work, but that's $$$$$

I'm building a custom tank and would like a quote.

Black acrylic false wall. It would be 12" long by 11/34".

3 chambers chamber 1 will be 4x4 chamber 2 4x4 chamber 3 is the remaining space. The baffle separating chamber 1 and 2 is 2" off the bottom. The baffle separating chamber 2 and 3 is 2" off the top. Chamber 1 has an overflow that is toothless and 1/4" lower than the rest of the wall. Don't worry about drilling a return hole. I'll do that once I figure that part out.

I'd also like a custom media basket for chamber 1. 3 areas. Filter Floss then Purigen then Chemipure. Keep in mind that the tank wall is 1/4 higher than the false wall and 1/2 higher than the over flow.

Black acrylic for the false wall please. I'm thinking 1/4" thick.

You know what your designs are pretty decent. The important part of the design is this chamber 1 and 2 are 4" each. chamber 3 takes up the remainder.

My return is a Sicce .5 full open.

The tank internal dimensions are 12"x12". I want a toothless overflow 1/4" below water level.

I'm building a custom tank and would like a quote.

Black acrylic false wall. It would be 12" long by 11/34".

3 chambers chamber 1 will be 4x4 chamber 2 4x4 chamber 3 is the remaining space. The baffle separating chamber 1 and 2 is 2" off the bottom. The baffle separating chamber 2 and 3 is 2" off the top. Chamber 1 has an overflow that is toothless and 1/4" lower than the rest of the wall. Don't worry about drilling a return hole. I'll do that once I figure that part out.

I'd also like a custom media basket for chamber 1. 3 areas. Filter Floss then Purigen then Chemipure. Keep in mind that the tank wall is 1/4 higher than the false wall and 1/2 higher than the over flow.

Black acrylic for the false wall please. I'm thinking 1/4" thick.

You know what your designs are pretty decent. The important part of the design is this chamber 1 and 2 are 4" each. chamber 3 takes up the remainder.

My return is a Sicce .5 full open.

The tank internal dimensions are 12"x12". I want a toothless overflow 1/4" below water level.

Thanks for considering my work. I could def work with you on that design. I apologize for the lack of response. I've been extremely busy getting ready to go full time on acrylic making. I'm currently working on some projects (retail and custom) so I will get back to you once I'm opened to accept more work.

KuyasNanoReef

Wondering if you can make me a custom acrylic coral rack (like a staircase type rack)? I wanted something that had 3 or 4 shelves? I would prefer something that's see-thru and spacious under the taller shelves for fish to swim under yet have some live rock under it too(:

I'd probably require 3 different racks since they are going to be somewhat spaced so that fish can swim between the posts... my dimensions are roughly about 36"x18"x16"

Let me know if this would be possible!!(: Thanks!

Wondering if you can make me a custom acrylic coral rack (like a staircase type rack)? I wanted something that had 3 or 4 shelves? I would prefer something that's see-thru and spacious under the taller shelves for fish to swim under yet have some live rock under it too(:

I'd probably require 3 different racks since they are going to be somewhat spaced so that fish can swim between the posts... my dimensions are roughly about 36"x18"x16"

Let me know if this would be possible!!(: Thanks!

That is doable with 3 separate units depends on how much you're willing to pay for this type of custom racks.

How about a 40breeder

40B sump kit or AIO kit? I will be working on a sump kit soon once I get the time and possibly AIO filter kit for 10G/20L/40B as well.

KuyasNanoReef

That is doable with 3 separate units depends on how much you're willing to pay for this type of custom racks.

How much would those be?

Archived