Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Custom Acrylic Work, NEW 5.5G Sump Kit, Sexier 3G S-AIO

MrNanoReef

Do sexy voices get a discount?

Please PM me a price including shipping. Thanks.

it depends, are you single? ;)...j/k...Pm'd you

Marine depot is cheaper they only sell the mesh which is all you need because that window frame kit does not look as good as that nice acrylic custom top :D

http://www.marinedepot.com/Clear_%C2%BC_Inch_Netting_with_UV_Stabilizer_for_Aquarium_Screen_Top_Accessories_for_Aquariums-Agriculture_Solutions_LLC-6B1200-FIAQAA-vi.html

BRS sell the mesh only and for the same price for 6.5'x6.5'

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/clear-netting.html

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I've had a lot of people asking if I have a website, which I don't but I'm in the process of creating one. It will be a simple portfolio website just showcasing my work and upcoming projects.

Stay tuned... :)

Well I picked out a name for my website, it's call "Oceanbox Designs". What do you guys think about that name?

The good news...

I'm in the process of setting up a small laser machine, it's PITA at the moment but once i get it going I can do so much more...

Best day of the week for me :)

PS.

I still haven't got time to work on the website yet but in the mean time, I got a FB page up: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009914643800

I think I want to pull you into this conversation about a cover for the back chambers of a Fusion 20. People say it will flex over time but maybe something can be done.

A very quick sketchup idea -

QxRB3T9.jpg

gkrvc7D.jpg

I think I want to pull you into this conversation about a cover for the back chambers of a Fusion 20. People say it will flex over time but maybe something can be done.

A very quick sketchup idea -

That sounds like a great idea, I've been thinking of a way to prevent it from warping, I believe it is stronger to flip the acrylic on its side and run a ridge (1/2" all around), not only it increases strength but also much lighter than having two pieces of acrylic on top each other.

Do you know the exact inside/outside dimensions for the Fusion 20 back chamber?

Great sketchup btw, i needed to learn that.

That sounds like a great idea, I've been thinking of a way to prevent it from warping, I believe it is stronger to flip the acrylic on its side and run a ridge (1/2" all around), not only it increases strength but also much lighter than having two pieces of acrylic on top each other.

Do you know the exact inside/outside dimensions for the Fusion 20 back chamber?

Great sketchup btw, i needed to learn that.

I need to measure it myself but I did stumble upon

VhwOfIh.jpg

I need to measure it myself but I did stumble upon

Good find but I still need exact measurements from the inside and what about those two baffles in the way? are those below the rim or flush with it? My concern would be getting around those two baffles.

If you are going to set up a facebook and a website and sell on here it is time to become a forum sponsor. Only fair to all the others doing business on here.

If you need some website work let me know. I've designed and built quite a few in my time haha

If you are going to set up a facebook and a website and sell on here it is time to become a forum sponsor. Only fair to all the others doing business on here.

If you need some website work let me know. I've designed and built quite a few in my time haha

That's something I've been thinking about, I have lots of requests for custom order but only two actually went through and at that rate plus my financial issue on top, im just in no situation to becoming a sponsor yet. If things pick up which im hoping for, that would be the first thing I'd do.

Really like that stand on back sump...

Thank you :)

Well I picked out a name for my website, it's call "Oceanbox Designs". What do you guys think about that name?

The good news...

I'm in the process of setting up a small laser machine, it's PITA at the moment but once i get it going I can do so much more...

PS.

I still haven't got time to work on the website yet but in the mean time, I got a FB page up: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009914643800

Glad to hear, but....

First, make sure(!!!) your desired name is not trademarked. Your state's local business website and uspto.gov will be needed to search for it. Secondly, use your FB page to direct traffic to your site, not the other way around, your website needs to be your primary media to reach consumers.

I wish I had something I needed to buy, but I don't right now. :(

Glad to hear, but....

First, make sure(!!!) your desired name is not trademarked. Your state's local business website and uspto.gov will be needed to search for it. Secondly, use your FB page to direct traffic to your site, not the other way around, your website needs to be your primary media to reach consumers.

I wish I had something I needed to buy, but I don't right now. :(

Thanks for the info, im still getting my head around all of this, so your tips are really appreciated.

Thank you for supporting me, I don't know how things will go for me as far as im concern, I didn't even thought about doing it as a business. It was just something I'd like to do to earn extra income on the side to help out my parents.

However if things pick up for me, I'd be happy to continue to provide the service/products as I really love this hobby and would love to be able to contribute something back and of course be a sponsor here.

I'm excited to be taken on an AOI kit for Mr Aqua 12 gallon long for a cool lady reefer "stellablue", this is going to be peninsula style AIO to fit on the side rather than the back. Check out her pre-plan for the tank right here: http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/362395-stellablues-swanky-tanky/#entry5055096

AND I'M SOOO EXCITED!

The good news...

PS.

Love the name.

Do you post over seas to the UK?

Sure, if it's something not too big like a media rack, can't ship tank/sump obviously.

AND I'M SOOO EXCITED!

Love the name.

Half way done here, can't wait to show you the final product. I'm in the middle of setting up something, and if successful you're in for a lil surprise :)

Glad you like the name, at first I almost went with Nano Reef Acrylics but that seems too limiting as a friend pointed out to me. I always stared at my 12g long at an angle and thought it's like a glass box containing a piece of the ocean, hence the name Ocean Box Designs.

Half way done here, can't wait to show you the final product. I'm in the middle of setting up something, and if successful you're in for a lil surprise :)

Glad you like the name, at first I almost went with Nano Reef Acrylics but that seems too limiting as a friend pointed out to me. I always stared at my 12g long at an angle and thought it's like a glass box containing a piece of the ocean, hence the name Ocean Box Designs.

Now I'm even more excited! Can you tell Marine Depot to get the 12L back in stock!?

Archived