Pod Your Reef

Custom Acrylic Work, NEW 5.5G Sump Kit, Sexier 3G S-AIO

MrNanoReef

I could use some dividers to turn a 12" cube into a sump.

Probably like 3 8" tall pieces.

Sounds like something I can do for you, Pm me exact size you need

What about 40 breed sump kits I also need a top off container

Sure thing, Pm me dimensions you need for both and we can talk details :)

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks amazing, WAY better than my crappy attempt. Can't wait to see it in person. Nice work man.

On its way, this is how it will greet you :)

Can't wait to see how this fit in your tank and hopefully serve its purpose.

18675242518_662090db14.jpg

PM sent about a false wall,also curious about if you have any plans for a 5.5g sump and how much is the 10 sump kit ?!

Cencalfishguy56

PM sent about a false wall,also curious about if you have any plans for a 5.5g sump and how much is the 10 sump kit ?!

It's on eBay I think $88

Pm you back. 5.5g sump kit is something i will be doing. However, I've been going in my head to design a full features luxury cube or rectangular sump in 5-8g size, this is an option for anyone with pico/nano reef looking for a full features nano sump to fit under the stand.

It's on eBay I think $88

I'm being conservative on prices, im working under min wage here guys for something custom and unique :)

Thank you very much! Sounds like you want an AIO kit with an integrated media basket if I have the right idea. I can def design something for you. I have the same tank so I can get exact measurement needed for perfect fit. PM me?

Awesome! PM Sent

Just a quick update that the 10 Gallon Sump Kit now available, it generally takes 3-5 days to fabricate by hand.

Right now I have one kit ready to go. PM if interested.

I can't work this week because it's wet all week here in Texas, but in the mean time I'm learning CorelDraw, hopefully in the future I will be able to take a step forward in fabrication.

Thanks for all the responses. I really appreciated it!

18898681712_b5ffa9560b_z.jpg

Got the media rack in today and wow looks even better in person. Even threw in a free pad lol

awesome to hear that man! I'm glad to hear that...wow that water level is so close to being under the pad, but looks perfect!

Look at all that space, you need some chaeto in there, not a tiny media bag....lol

Happy Father's Day weekend to all dad!

I just completed a little project for my Beta fish as he's been in a 1/2 gallon flower vase for over a year. But now I realized it could also be a cute little 3G AIO pico reef or frag tank?

I'm thinking about a cover and custom LED light for it when I got more time.

What do you guys think?

18997249791_771ae23c1d_z.jpg

18994224745_87d4105fc7_z.jpg

18806527780_4d5e873258_z.jpg

HarryPotter

Happy Father's Day weekend to all fathers!

I just completed a little project for my Beta fish as he's been in a 1/2 gallon flower vase for over a year. But now I realized it could also be a cute little 3G AIO pico reef or frag tank?

I will get to the cover for AIO, top, and custom LED light for it when I got more time.

What do you guys think?

Thats awesome! How do you cut the teeth so perfectly?!!?!??!?!

My attempts of cutting acrylic (With plastic cutter) ended up with terrible edges on most, and making such details seems impossible!

Thats awesome! How do you cut the teeth so perfectly?!!?!??!?!

My attempts of cutting acrylic (With plastic cutter) ended up with terrible edges on most, and making such details seems impossible!

Table saw can do you wonders :) everything else is pretty much filing, sanding, and polishing by hand.

I will get to the cover for AIO, top, and custom LED light for it when I got more time.

What do you guys think?

I NEED THE DIMENSION FOR THIS TANK RIGHT NOW.

Sorry for caps. :blush:

Holy hell,that is a gorgeous tank !!! How much would that be ?

Hey take a number

Holy hell,that is a gorgeous tank !!! How much would that be ?

Thanks man...how much would be realistically?

I NEED THE DIMENSION FOR THIS TANK RIGHT NOW.

Sorry for caps. :blush:

Hey take a number

It's 12x12x5...I hope you have a sexy voice :)

Hey take a number

Oh stahhhhp,you can hasssss. I'm too broke for a new tank lol.

Thanks man...how much would be realistically?

It's 12x12x5...I hope you have a nice voice :)

Honestly,I'm the wrong person to ask that lol. I would like something,and been in search of a small cube,probably like 6"x6" (acrylic) or something like 10"Lx8"Hx8"W. I have a glass 6"x6" and not really happy with it.

You should also make mesh tops similar to pico's custom made ones that would be a good idea since the one I made isn't as nice!!

What do you guys think?

This, I like :haha:

You should also make mesh tops similar to pico's custom made ones that would be a good idea since the one I made isn't as nice!!

I've been thinking of a design that looks good and doesn't warp, probably need a good source for clear mesh beside buying from BRS?

Oh stahhhhp,you can hasssss. I'm too broke for a new tank lol.

Honestly,I'm the wrong person to ask that lol. I would like something,and been in search of a small cube,probably like 6"x6" (acrylic) or something like 10"Lx8"Hx8"W. I have a glass 6"x6" and not really happy with it.

That'd something I can def do, a 10x8x8 AIO tank? lets talk when you're not broke, like me ;)

This, I like :haha:

Thanks man :)

I've been thinking of a design that looks good and doesn't warp, probably need a good source for clear mesh beside buying from BRS?

That'd something I can def do, a 10x8x8 AIO tank? lets talk when you're not broke, like me ;)

Thanks man :)

Marine depot is cheaper they only sell the mesh which is all you need because that window frame kit does not look as good as that nice acrylic custom top :D

http://www.marinedepot.com/Clear_%C2%BC_Inch_Netting_with_UV_Stabilizer_for_Aquarium_Screen_Top_Accessories_for_Aquariums-Agriculture_Solutions_LLC-6B1200-FIAQAA-vi.html

Archived