ReefCleaners.org

Gulf's ever evolving nano party mix tape!

gulfsurfer101

gulfsurfer101

Feeling some kind of way right now! We are going into town tomorrow to hand the baby his eviction papers! Hopefully if everything goes well then by this time tomorrow I'll be holding our son Jacob Ryan C. I wasn't able to get the 75g up in time but soon! Very soon! Unfortunately it'll be just a box of rocks for the first couple months though!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gulfsurfer101

And on another note, I was thinking of getting a tattoo of an octopus with one eye larger than the other as if caught in thought while holding a tattoo gun and scratching it's head! Any artists out there that can sketch up such an atrocious image!

gulfsurfer101

So were here getting checked in about to have a baby! No biggy lol! Get ready for lotsa pics though!

ReefRunner1

So were here getting checked in about to have a baby! No biggy lol! Get ready for lotsa pics though!

Pretty exciting... now to play the hurry up and wait game.

gulfsurfer101

Pretty exciting... now to play the hurry up and wait game.

Yes very much so! Looks like we're in for the long haul. Might not even happen today! We're looking at maybe tomorrow! It's going to be a long week!
Marc.The.Shark

Gonna be a long night! Er, hopefully not! Lol. My wife's was 22hrs & I keep telling her it was more painful for me than her! Haha, that never goes over too well, so I'd advise against that joke. Early congrats!

gulfsurfer101

Gonna be a long night! Er, hopefully not! Lol. My wife's was 22hrs & I keep telling her it was more painful for me than her! Haha, that never goes over too well, so I'd advise against that joke. Early congrats!

Lol, she is already hating me! I'm not allowed to touch her unless she calls to me! However she is sleeping atm. They knocked her out with some good sh!t apparently!
gulfsurfer101

Nothing to report thus far! Having babies appears to be the upmost discomforting! I feel absolutely terrible for her at this point!

Cencalfishguy56

Nothing to report thus far! Having babies appears to be the upmost discomforting! I feel absolutely terrible for her at this point!

I can't imagine bro, so glad Ima dude, I applaud women for bearing our children haha
gulfsurfer101

I can't imagine bro, so glad Ima dude, I applaud women for bearing our children haha

I know! Omg! But it was all worth it!

Jacob Ryan decided to come into the world and say wassup!

20160322_115146_zpsz2nxus3c.jpg

gulfsurfer101

Thanks! That's boy #3 for me and our last! She's getting her tubes done in the morning! We have enough at this point lol!

gulfsurfer101

Congrats!!!!

Thanks! He is a healthy boy and web are grateful that everything went so smoothly! Now I just need to get home and work on getting his 75g set up!
Cencalfishguy56

I know! Omg! But it was all worth it!

Jacob Ryan decided to come into the world and say wassup!

20160322_115146_zpsz2nxus3c.jpg

awesome man congrats on the new little reefer!
gulfsurfer101

awesome man congrats on the new little reefer!

He will be soon enough! All off my kids have had a tank set up. This one will be no different!
gulfsurfer101

It's official gulf,you definitely like to party brother. This is an awesome thread. Boogaloo is way cool :lol: !

And congrats on da baby!

Sometimes I party naked like the chili peppers! That skrimp is a beast! I thought my ywg ate his ass but I'm guessing it was him who tore into my peppermint skrimp defending his little buddy and only left the tail as evidence!

Congrats on your son. He's a cutie!

Thanks! He's a spitting image of his old man lol!

Congrats bud! Welcome to the wild, li'l man!

I have a feeling he's going to be the more reserved quiet one! My son and stepson are hell on earth! This one is different I can tell!

Congrats man :)

Thanks so much!

Sometimes I party naked like the chili peppers! That skrimp is a beast! I thought my ywg ate his ass but I'm guessing it was him who tore into my peppermint skrimp defending his little buddy and only left the tail as evidence!

Thanks! He's a spitting image of his old man lol!

I have a feeling he's going to be the more reserved quiet one! My son and stepson are hell on earth! This one is different I can tell!

Thanks so much!

Metal

Archived