Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

********The Euphyllia Club********

CosmicCanine

Heres my baby!

Just green or not I have never see a plain torch I like them all.

Omg i know! I love all torches!

O.K., I've never owned a torch coral (I'm nuts for those fuzzy colored sticks). But I was on e-bay and came across this, the dreef aussie hellfire torch. Is this legit or shopped?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Live-Coral-DREEF-AUSSIE-HELL-FIRE-TORCH-CHALICE-WYSIWYG-FRAG-/321668059140?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ae4e91004

dreef_hell_fire_torch.jpg

In my opinion its shopped... BUT i could be wrong. lately ive seen some crazy shit!

post-83142-0-93904400-1424218748_thumb.png

Okay literally 15 minutes after my last post and i look at my tank after eating dinner and my torch looks like this... WDF IS GOING ON?!!!!! Im starting to worry!

post-83142-0-57666600-1424220773_thumb.jpg

Well i figured out the problem..... jesus christ... i cant have anything. My little sister said she was in my room and was showing the cat my tank -___- well. she "bumped on accident" the stand. and thus turned my dials up a little on my lights. must have scared the shit right out of the torch and thats most likely why its closed. im not worried now cuz its starting to open a little now after i dimmed them. god...

cf3d86e6-1046-42fb-a0ab-720499df92ce.jpg

ORGASMS MY GODDDDD!.... also nice scoly (if thats what that is) im in heaven today. ive seen so many nice euphillias...

Marc.The.Shark

SaltCritters has some pretty nice "Gold's" right now @ $40 a frag. I've ordered from them before & shipping is pretty cheap depending on where you live & stuff looks exactly like the pics. I'd order one for myself, but we have a swap this Sunday & hoping to pick up a Blue Tip Gold.

post-12858-0-15129100-1424270145_thumb.jpg

My 20g tank is only 6 weeks old, but my torch coral loves it! I knew right away when I was starting my tank that I wanted a torch coral, and it was the second one I put in... front and center. Right now it has two heads.

Hope you guys like it.

8Ho5M6V.jpg

EjQogXX.jpg

I have since sold the greenish one and added a gold torch, but it's very small and not yet as impressive!

Are you kidding? That IS impressive...

O.K., I've never owned a torch coral (I'm nuts for those fuzzy colored sticks). But I was on e-bay and came across this, the dreef aussie hellfire torch. Is this legit or shopped?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Live-Coral-DREEF-AUSSIE-HELL-FIRE-TORCH-CHALICE-WYSIWYG-FRAG-/321668059140?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ae4e91004

dreef_hell_fire_torch.jpg

Hey Basser! You on? I got something for you to check out! See this torch you were talking about?! I got something very close to it. instead of the yellow is green. but hey. pretty damn close. I can tell you for sure thattht one you posted aint photoshopped. theyre real!

My 20g tank is only 6 weeks old, but my torch coral loves it! I knew right away when I was starting my tank that I wanted a torch coral, and it was the second one I put in... front and center. Right now it has two heads.

Hope you guys like it.

8Ho5M6V.jpg

EjQogXX.jpg

DUDEEEE! Sign me up! I want a frag of that when it grows out! Dont forget me!

Okay i bought a coral here in new york for 30$ that looks IDENTICAL to the one this guy is selling and labeling it as a *DREEF* is that the guys name that made it?? is it possible the one i have is a dreef? heres the ebay listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/Live-Coral-DREEF-AUSSIE-HELL-FIRE-TORCH-CHALICE-WYSIWYG-FRAG-/321674427497?

heres mine https://www.flickr.com/photos/131460491@N07/16429963499/

sorry my camera sucks.

a video from a while back.

BEAUTIFULLLLLL!!!! A++++++++!

I wanna join :D I don't have any crazy torches to share like the rest of you but I could stare at my hammer all day!

IMG_9231_zps493790b8.jpg

Btw, is there a reason the title is spelled the way it is? I ask because the genus is actually spelled euphyllia ;)

• Like 1

I wanna join :D I don't have any crazy torches to share like the rest of you but I could stare at my hammer all day!

IMG_9231_zps493790b8.jpg

Btw, is there a reason the title is spelled the way it is? I ask because the genus is actually spelled euphyllia ;)

WOW! Thats beautiful! and yeah go ahead and post pics man! and uhhh, yea....thats for the spell check. i feel stupid now lol....

since we're branching out. here's a mediocre macro shot of my purple tip hammer!

16431075059_5857cb6460_b.jpg_RMK1749.jpg by xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

Mediocre...yeah....right..... LOL.. and yes i want this so called "club" to get alot of members.

• Like 1

WOW! Thats beautiful! and yeah go ahead and post pics man! and uhhh, yea....thats for the spell check. i feel stupid now lol....

Haha thanks :) Probably my favorite piece, and don't LOL you know how scientific names are :lol:

since we're branching out. here's a mediocre macro shot of my purple tip hammer!

I see what you did there ;)

Gorgeous shot too!

• Like 1

Haha thanks :) Probably my favorite piece, and don't LOL you know how scientific names are :lol:

I see what you did there ;)

Gorgeous shot too!

Antsy your in :)

• Like 1

Anyone know how to move this club to the coral forum?

Well, I want to buy a couple torches, but the LFS in the area don't seem to have any good ones right now.

Explain "good ones" hahaha. Im the kind of guy to buy anything as long as it isnt dead. however. i do have 2 "higher end" corals

I'll think about it when I'm on the member's appreciation list :P

hahah, kidding. but maybe yeah! i don't see why not. :D

YAY! Thanks man! and yeah about that......follow this topicso i can add ur profile link.