Pod Your Reef

ML's 40 Fusion! Upgrade Enroute

ml86743

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That acan is awesome! And holy cow, my cat (McGannihan) looks just like yours!

My guy is named Buddy! Hes a nut...weird cat

Nice shots- it's great how this hobby takes ya in many directions- photography is a good one!

So true...never thought I would be so interested in the photography aspect of the hobby...but its actually one of the better investments to make.

wow, nice shots so far... i love cameras! lol

Thanks! I need to figure out how to use mine...

Man those acans are nice!

I looooove them....90 bucks for like 7 heads too! Not too shabby

So I think Ive finally reached the tanks capacity...Maybe a few more rics for the garden but other than that I have nooo room...

Legit grow out time...

Pictures are not that bad at all! My cheap tripod helps with the shaking.

Thanks! I just wish I could get a closer picture to some of my corals but the lens I have wont allow me..I need a macro...too bad they are so expensive...

One day....

Looks like your getting a hang of the camera. Good shots!

Yeah! Each day Im starting to figure out how to use the manual setting...aperture...shutter speed...yadayadayada...I appreciate the compliment though! Thanks!

Spoon Fed EM1

Loving those acans... I'm thinking of having a single acan in my tank, I've never kept one before but I definitely love the way they look

Loving those acans... I'm thinking of having a single acan in my tank, I've never kept one before but I definitely love the way they look

Very easy as long as you keep them fed!

Soo some interesting things have been occurring...For some reason Ive had about 4-5 of my ceriths lay eggs...so there are those little "egg-strings" everywhere..and after many attempts on getting my clowns to host in a nem they just decided to give the elegance a shot..good thing that suckers huge. Between the nem shrimp and clowns its got a lot of activity going on in there! Cool stuff tho!

I have defiantly noticed a difference with my coral (especially SPS) since adding Acropower 3 times a week! My stag and Borealis have been going nuts with growth..

oh.

Reef Roids rock too.

Peace out yalll

Currently ridding my tank of cyano...only in one section but boy is it uglayyyy. Just doing some manual removal and increased water changes..the tank is still relatively young so Im hoping it will pass..

But check this out...

The first piece for the apartment tank came in today!! Movin down to FL for skewell

243hxet.jpg

17215071931_20386ccbe9_o.jpgIMG_0415 by tduplaga12, on Flickr

Alrighty...I need some help with my firefish..She has a laceration on her right side and I just wanted some input from you guys here at NR. Personally, I think its from my stupid emerald crab...Hes getting big and I feel he is becoming more aggressive. Here is a picture..

17028101830_26d9675ca5_o.jpgIMG_0425 by tduplaga12, on Flickr

Archived