SaltCritters.com

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

I was literally just looking through some photos on your thread and I thought, "man when is this system gonna win TOTM". Scrolled to the last page and there it is! Congrats on the well deserved nomination.

• Like 2

Knew it! Congrats!

I'm so used to looking at this thread as soon as I log on that I didn't even realize at first..

• Like 1

Thank you. Looooong day at the trade show, but a good one. :)

I was literally just looking through some photos on your thread and I thought, "man when is this system gonna win TOTM". Scrolled to the last page and there it is! Congrats on the well deserved nomination.

thanks! You'll have to come out to ReefAPalooza. We will bw going out Saturday to celebrate

Congrats on TOTM!!!! You have contributed so much to this community. Well deserved!

Thank you so much! Wouldn't have gotten here without learning every single day from this community.

Another well deserved ToTM. So I guess with this tank having won, it's time to upgrade right?

. Ha ha. :ninja:

We will celebrate next week right? Can't wait o see y'all.

Congrats, well deserved again. :)

Awe shucks, you mentioned me, thanks. :flower:

:) Your pictures are pretty much the first thing I look for when I browse the forum.

TOTM HELL YEAH!

Well deserved - congrats!

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

Congrats on TOTM

:wub: Thank you

Congratulations for TOTM Kat!

Thank you!

OMG! WOOOOOHOOO! Congratulations and well deserved TOTM!

Thank you J. :D

• Like 5

Congrats again!

Thank You.

Congrats! I always look for your updates when I log in.....your tanks are quite the eye catcher.

Appreciate that, thanks.

TOTM! What a great job you are doing. Congrats and thanks for inspiring us all!

Thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot.

Last day in Atlanta, I fly to Dallas tonight and will be there all week. Dinner with friends in every city I visit is something I always look forward to. Atlanta was a good trade show, good business and good company at the trade show. The fashion show with my dress in it was fantastic, we looked incredible and we had ladies RUN to the booth to place orders. Sweet. :)

• Like 6

Hey did anybody notice that I didn't clean the tank for the TOTM pictures? (Except Benny)

:blush: I mean I did, but I never keep the tank pristine so I didn't want my TOTM to feature a crystal clear tank because to be honest i love my tank dirty. It shows me that it is healthy.

• Like 3
Pinner Reef

Congrats on TOTM! Still needed more grow-in time IMHO. :P

Glad to hear things are going well for you on the road.

• Like 1

Congrats on TOTM! Still needed more grow-in time IMHO. :P

Glad to hear things are going well for you on the road.

:slap:

:D

I wish I was back home with Bogi tho. I miss him, especially when he hasn't been feeling well.

• Like 1