Coral Vue Hydros

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

I did awhile ago is there any way to check whos next?

I see it, you filled it out in July. #34 right now.

This week I am messaging people down the list as I have frags ready to ship. As they reply yes or no the list is moving along.

• Like 2
Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This week I am messaging people down the list as I have frags ready to ship. As they reply yes or no the list is moving along.

Ok thanks!

FTFY... :happy:

:slap:

You say changes, as if you've ever left your scape alone for a week. :P

edit, when you're out of town doesn't count.

:slap:

I've left it alone for a week. :huh:

Does anybody remember, there was a posted on the forum with an idea for a filter sock that deflected flow and collected detritus so as not to have the crap pummeled by the draining water? Can't find his posts.

• Like 1

Does anybody remember, there was a posted on the forum with an idea for a filter sock that deflected flow and collected detritus so as not to have the crap pummeled by the draining water? Can't find his posts.

This?

I got a small possum wrasse for the Fluval Spec V today. Cute little brown fish. :rolleyes:

So I dremelled the lid to make it fit around the MAME skimmer. Worked out well till the temperature started climbing. :(

Can't have a wrasse without a lid but can't have high temperatures either. :(

Going to maybe dremel the lid some more, essentially remove the middle plastic entirely and glue down some netting. I don't know what else to do.

fluval_edge_23l_white__48530_zoom__98354

• Like 4

I'm recently added to that list! once I noticed my red planet coloring up I thought maybe I was ready for this legendary coral...

Any pics?

If you go the netting route, I've got some extra from when I bought the kit from BRS and you're welcome to it.

• Like 1