inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Your thread gets too much traffic, i log on and have like 100+ notifications lol :P

Seriously, if I go like an hour without checking it there is like 12-27 notifications.

• Like 1
Your stand is MDF not the piano plywood one?
AFAIK it's the piano wood. Not sure about the top.

Your thread gets too much traffic, i log on and have like 100+ notifications lol :P
it's a party yo. Mebbe I should call it Kats Klub. Bring the DJ.

Why do you need to slide out the sump, and how often does this happen ? I say leave it
You're right. The RSM was moved a couple of times so the sump had to come out.
  • Like 1

Here it is Menards, HD, then Lowes.... Ace is small and doesn't carry but the absolute basics.... 90s and couplings only and I think only 1 and 1,5". I have one 1 mile from my house went to go get teflon tape and they didn't even stock that LOL

Moving from ny, I can say hands down menards is the best

• Like 1

Yup definitely. General quality wise I haven't been impressed with Lowes at all lately, Menards and HD are pretty close but still prefer Menards.... plus they hire way better looking girls at the Menards here then HD + Lowes combined LOL

• Like 2

So this seems to be about as far as I can screw in a street elbow into a Tee. This can't be right, aren;t these things supposed to screw all the way in? I used a wrench and managed to get one extra turn but this is where it stays. What am I doing wrong?

20141116_172702.jpg

Cabinet light20141116_111216.jpg Sump cushion20141116_111224.jpg The rubber cushion makes it tough to slide out the sump, I'm wondering if I shouldn't have it.
What are all those silver screw things in your stand?

Menards sucks :) Walmart of home improvement stores. If I want milk and cookies I go to the grocery store.

So this seems to be about as far as I can screw in a street elbow into a Tee. This can't be right, aren;t these things supposed to screw all the way in? I used a wrench and managed to get one extra turn but this is where it stays. What am I doing wrong?

20141116_172702.jpg

20141116_172702.jpg

I'm assuming this is for the durso? Why threaded ?

• Like 2

Your not done yet??? Aiiyaiyai

The only way to make a compact durso is to hack up the fittings. Buy a T and a elbow and saw em up. Will make a super tight durso that's compact.

• Like 2

Mine doesn't have those so I was just asking. Mine is all nailed and caulked then painted inside.

Its cuz it is MDF, guaranteed... I've never seen those used on any other type of "wood".

20141116_172702.jpg

Take those back, get slipxslip on both and it will be tigher.... if you want it ultra tight get a hacksaw and trim both down..... which will still be easier to do with slip pieces not threaded ;)

Menards sucks :) Walmart of home improvement stores.

Menards has the best selection around here and IMO higher quality on most stuff then the other options in town...

If I want milk and cookies I go to the grocery store.

Don't act like you don't get hungry while you're workin lol

• Like 2

Jedibear will be pleased to know I used a hacksaw. Here's the hackjob I did on the ruined white Tee and the final job I did.

20141116_180208.jpg

Your not done yet??? Aiiyaiyai

The only way to make a compact durso is to hack up the fittings. Buy a T and a elbow and saw em up. Will make a super tight durso that's compact.

I was in the middle of composing a message to you!

The super cool all black super large durso vs the ghetto yay it fits durso

20141115_165133.jpg20141116_180257.jpg

• Like 6

Can you hack the black elbow?? lol

The original was a schedule 80, it looks like i might chop a finger rather than that thing. BUT! I do have a black PVC elbow!

Errmagerd. It's sitting in the returns box. Okay back to the sawing.

The original was a schedule 80, it looks like i might chop a finger rather than that thing. BUT! I do have a black PVC elbow!

Errmagerd. It's sitting in the returns box. Okay back to the sawing.

Just take your time and you can hack it lol

• Like 3

:)

3f7fbd2e-9d0f-4c1e-840f-995bd80da0a6.jpg

Those look like alot of extra fittings that aren't really needed...

I sand the inside of a cap, the outside of the pipe until they fit together but are slightly easily turned stick em together and drill a hole in the side of both while together (so they line up ;)).... so the air hole is adjustable and can be dialed in better... and you don't have a big stupid piece of air line sticking up/ visible :)