Pod Your Reef

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

jedimaster1138

This is a strange elbow but looks compact, anybody seen or used these?

44038d1318592930-weir-pipe-durso-durso-w

Do not have the tools to cut schedule 40 or any schedule of any kind like this.

1. Get a hacksaw.

2. Use the hacksaw.

3. Buy fish.

• Like 9
jedimaster1138

1. Get a hacksaw.

2. Use the hacksaw.

3. Buy fish.

chuck%2520norris%2520approves.gif

Benny posts like this make me happy to know there's other people in the world almost as warped as me.

• Like 6
I placed some orders online and will make a trip to HD also. Tank can't get plumbed till next week unfortunately. But I can work on other things.

I've always,found lowes to have a better plumbing selection fyi

• Like 5

ones that like to jump in overflows of course

Perfectly fine.... theres no room in the overflow box for them to get into, they will get to the teeth and just be like awww daymn and turn around ;)

Everytime I come on NR I realize how damn average my tank is lol. I really need to step up and get like a LIG reef savvy or something.

Starphire is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! I wanted a RS but they took forever to get back to me so they missed out on like 3g's (I'm very impatient when it comes to poor/slow customer service, I think it was like 4 weeks just on the quote process altogether...).... ordered from Miracles in Canada instead and am very pleased :)

• Like 1

Around here Lowes is definitely better than HD but Ace beats them both.

Here it is Menards, HD, then Lowes.... Ace is small and doesn't carry but the absolute basics.... 90s and couplings only and I think only 1 and 1,5". I have one 1 mile from my house went to go get teflon tape and they didn't even stock that LOL

• Like 1