Top Shelf Aquatics

Fusion 10G with 32 SPS frags!.FTS/video for December 2016. Pg#15

reefernanoman

reefernanoman

Nice new frags! That rainbow monti is fantastic, I totally want a frag of that someday :D

Cultivated Reef! :D. Thanks!

• Like 2
reefernanoman

Moved some stuff around, making some of my existing corals pissed. All new frags and older stuff in place 05/04/16:

IMG_3745.jpg

It almost looks like a frag tank with so many frags in there! Everything looks OK except the purple haze (turning white after I moved it, and the new frag of mystic sunset (turning white right in the middle). Hopefully, they will make a comeback.

• Like 5
reefernanoman

Between you and Teeny, I have NO idea how you guys fit all that stuff in there and make it look awesome :)

It's tedious! Wait, I have to shove at least 4 Acans in there still and 1 green birdsnest, that are coming tomorrow! Then I'll be done!

• Like 3

I belong to the CHA= coral hoarders anonymous.

Stella and I were just talking about that the other day. Step one is to admit you have a problem.

Then join CHA and we'll all just egg you on to buy more corals :lol:

• Like 2
reefernanoman

Stella and I were just talking about that the other day. Step one is to admit you have a problem.

I think that all three of us are bonified members of CHA.
  • Like 2

That about sums it up perfectly :lol:

I think that all three of us are bonified members of CHA.

Ha yes! And I like the new term CHA!

• Like 2
reefernanoman

That about sums it up perfectly :lol:

Ha yes! And I like the new term CHA!

Lets continue then! I just shoved another bunch of frags into my Fusion!

• Like 2
reefernanoman

OK! Update 05/10/2016. Since I'm going back to work tomorrow after being off 15 days to help with my newborn boy (future reefer :lol: ), what better way to end my vacation with 6 Acans and a Screaming Green Birdsnest! I also rearranged everything to isolate the tank into 5 sections. Acan section, LPS/zoa section, encrusting monti section, monti cap/plating section, and digitata/birdsnest section.

I made a an "Acan Field" with the 6 new Acans. Acan section:

IMG_3769.jpg

LPS/zoa section:

IMG_3772.jpg

Encrusting monti section:

IMG_3770.jpg

Monti cap section:

IMG_3774.jpg

Digitata/birdsnest section:

IMG_3775.jpg

And a FTS of the whole thing!:

IMG_3765.jpg

• Like 5

Lets continue then! I just shoved another bunch of frags into my Fusion!

:lol: Of course you did!!! And I like the new photos. I'm thinking you might have more in that 10 than I have in my 66 :)

• Like 1
reefernanoman

:lol: Of course you did!!! And I like the new photos. I'm thinking you might have more in that 10 than I have in my 66 :)

:);):lol::D:happy: .

• Like 1
reefernanoman

Looking great! And congrats Dad :)

Hey teeny, is it OK for Acans to touch each other? I'm assuming it is, like with my hammer and frogspawn. Thanks!

Yup, that's one of the symptoms of CHA :lol: .

• Like 2

Hey teeny, is it OK for Acans to touch each other? I'm assuming it is, like with my hammer and frogspawn. Thanks!

Yup, that's one of the symptoms of CHA :lol: .

Yes, acans do fine together as long as they're the same kind (like acan lords).
reefernanoman

Yes, acans do fine together as long as they're the same kind (like acan lords).

How do I know they are the same kind? The ones that I got from CR all look the same but with different colors. And I just shoved my rainbow acan in there that I had in my other tank in between them.

reefernanoman

sweet... love the acans and congrats on the new addition to the family!

Thanks! Yeah, it's been a great three weeks off with 18 new corals and the newborn.

• Like 1

I can't believe that's a 10g tank! It looks so much bigger!!!! Everything looks amazing and congrats on the new addition. What a sweet photo of your kids :).

• Like 1
reefernanoman

I can't believe that's a 10g tank! It looks so much bigger!!!! Everything looks amazing and congrats on the new addition. What a sweet photo of your kids :).

Thanks!

• Like 1