Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kimberbee's First Tank - RETIRED!

kimberbee

Get a bottle of brown party liquor and sit in front of the tank and wait the ugly beast out it'll show,leave a baby food jar or similar with some snails and it will show up then Wham spear him,it'll work trust. :D,if not I got a derinnger .22 you can use :P

What is the brown party liquor for? drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif Really i am gonna get you worm! Just let me take a nap. Seriously im gonna get you worm!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the brown party liquor for? drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif Really i am gonna get you worm! Just let me take a nap. Seriously im gonna get you worm!

Just cause sir just cause.

jamescstein

We found one of those several months ago in my wifes tank. Not quite that large. From what I have read they are like nudibranches in that they are specific feeders. It's likely been living off your bivalves and snails. Ours was pretty easy to catch but I just happened to see it I wasn't camping out for it.

The snail bait trap sounds like it might work pretty well. Though you might be waiting days.

tell your boyfriend he has two options:

A. fix your car

B. fish the flatworm out with his hand

if he was worth anything he would do both! :lol:

tell your boyfriend he has two options:

A. fix your car

B. fish the flatworm out with his hand

if he was worth anything he would do both! :lol:

He will definitely look at my car and do his best to fix it, if his mechanic brother can tell him how.

Regarding the flatworm... He doesn't deal with my tanks, but he did offer to shoot it dead with his handgun!

He will definitely look at my car and do his best to fix it, if his mechanic brother can tell him how.

Regarding the flatworm... He doesn't deal with my tanks, but he did offer to shoot it dead with his handgun!

There you go..he might be worth keeping around. You say he's an engineer? He might be a keeper. Engineer's make some good cash :lol: . Marry that guy he might turn your Ponticrap into a Porschecrap

There you go..he might be worth keeping around. You say he's an engineer? He might be a keeper. Engineer's make some good cash :lol: . Marry that guy he might turn your Ponticrap into a Porschecrap

He's a fiscally responsible engineer. But I'm trying to convince him he needs a pool or hot tub in his back yard. Cause, you know... he works REALLY hard and should have a way to relax at the end of the day. It's really for his health and happiness! :happy:

I didn't see Snail Slayer cruising around tonight, and since I got less that 5 hours of sleep last night, I think I'm going to take a chill pill and get to bed early.

So I'll leave you with a picture. I knit things:

19086427513_da71f412d8.jpg

OMG it's out!!

19701356602_cd34361447.jpg

19520496390_93cd550144.jpg

I realized that my firefish has been out late and up early... So I looked in the rock where he normally hides/sleeps and there the beast was!! Of course it's a base rock, and of course it's big and heavy. But I carefully pulled all the corals off, and yanked that rock out!!

Unfortunately I may have killed the flatworm. :( I thought a quick freshwater dip would coax it out, but it just buried itself deeper into the rock. So now it's in a bucket of about 2 inches of water - I'm trying to give it the chance to slither out rather than die by drying out...

johnnyvega252

Wow that thing looked hella scary. My first aquarium I had an issue with a mantis shrimp it wasnt big but still enough to scare the crap out of my old lady hahah. We ended up returning that piece of live rock. Don't feel bad about the worm just some casualties haha.

My wife loves your bags!

Would she like one? I honestly have more yarn and projects than I could ever keep! I still have more of this yarn too, enough to make a third middle sized tote!!

He's a fiscally responsible engineer. But I'm trying to convince him he needs a pool or hot tub in his back yard. Cause, you know... he works REALLY hard and should have a way to relax at the end of the day. It's really for his health and happiness! :happy:

I didn't see Snail Slayer cruising around tonight, and since I got less that 5 hours of sleep last night, I think I'm going to take a chill pill and get to bed early.

So I'll leave you with a picture. I knit things:

19086427513_da71f412d8.jpg[/quote

These are awesome!

Nice felted bags! (They look like you felted them after knitting? Or is it fuzzy yarn?)

And congrats on catching the beast. That must be a relief!

Nice felted bags! (They look like you felted them after knitting? Or is it fuzzy yarn?)

And congrats on catching the beast. That must be a relief!

Yep! I felted them! I used to knit a ton, but then feeding reefing (damn auto correct!!) came along! These were finished ages ago, but I just felted them last week!

I slept like a baby knowing my tank is safe(er)!! (trying not to worry about what else is in there!!)

I heard KImberbee was showing off her bags. Not the bags I was expecting, but still very nice!

;)

I would probably do a big water change after disturbing that much of the rock...

Sk8n Reefer

Would she like one? I honestly have more yarn and projects than I could ever keep! I still have more of this yarn too, enough to make a third middle sized tote!!

What? Wow- sure she would love one.

I heard KImberbee was showing off her bags. Not the bags I was expecting, but still very nice!

;)

I would probably do a big water change after disturbing that much of the rock...

Water change is scheduled for tonight! Just furthers my thought that I need to replace the sand bed. I really only moved the one rock (everything else I let slowly shift into resting place) and it was cloudy for a while!

What? Wow- sure she would love one.

I'll PM you dimensions tonight, with an idea of what they can hold. Then just let me know which she'd like and an address. I love crafting, but there's only so much I can keep for myself! :happy:

Sk8n Reefer

Water change is scheduled for tonight! Just furthers my thought that I need to replace the sand bed. I really only moved the one rock (everything else I let slowly shift into resting place) and it was cloudy for a while!

I'll PM you dimensions tonight, with an idea of what they can hold. Then just let me know which she'd like and an address. I love crafting, but there's only so much I can keep for myself! :happy:

You just made her day! Thank you! Very kind !

You just made her day! Thank you! Very kind !

This is why your wife needs to take over the NUVO and start a thread! Who knows what other stuff will pop up!?!

Archived