Pod Your Reef

NanoFever's TRITON NANO!

NanoFever

that utter chaos paly is dopeeee hope to see that grow into a nice colony

Ya thats what I am hoping for! Already has 3 small heads starting to grow. :)

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So seeded my tank with pods awhile ago and they are everywhere. Did this in anticipation of getting a ruby red dragonette or a mandy at the beginning of the new year. Well folks Santa came early! Was at the LFS a few nights ago and they had tons all fat and happy and made them feed frozen mysis 2 times to confirm he liked frozen. This guy ate tons and is big and happy. So I got him. He's been chillin in a breeder box for a few days just to make sure he continues to eat mysis. He has been eating everything I put in the tank. Need some advice on whether I should release him to my tank or keep him in the box for a few more weeks to let the pods continue to multiply even though hes eating frozen. Also, need a good name to go with my clown (Diesel). Here is a pic! Plan on making a video tonight of him eating!

16049115121_0f56f49600_q.jpg

How did I miss this one, it looks great! Part of me wishes I had gone with two returns.

Thanks! I like the 2 returns. Never had 2 and was a little tricky plumbing around the external overflowbox but was worth it. :)

Frag rack looks good. ahem.

Thanks! :)

Got a partial shipment from Marine Depot today. Some 1 part of my 2 part is back ordered and Mag is as well. Got my Hanna Phos checker, some coral dip for my shipment next week and a flipper! That flipper is by far the best thing ever! Also, pre-ordered the smaller nanosized gyre! Last piece of equipment I need...now just corals and filling this thing out!

th_EA58C3DA-AD79-4347-8B43-9D5506A94585.

Clown finally hosted the BTA I got a few weeks ago. BTA cant decide between 2 spots and the clown follows him everywhere! Cant get a good pic because if I get anywhere near the tank the ruby red and the clown wait for some fresh mysis!

F1F338BA-D03C-4E44-AD09-6A45CFA6907D.jpg

FAC35515-1322-49A6-A977-276A0475E2B3.jpg

Also, getting alot of growth already on my Orange Monti! Is one of my favorite items in the tank at the moment. Pic doesnt do it any justice. Its a real orange with yellow polyps!

F3E2BDDA-2BF1-455D-A8CD-F56D2DE37B17.jpg

The time lapse is cool. How long of a time period does it cover?

Thanks! That was just a few hours. Next time I am going to try a time lapse on a specific coral.

Thanks! That was just a few hours. Next time I am going to try a time lapse on a specific coral.

It would also be interesting to start it before the lights come on so you could see everything opening up. Sort of like the flower time lapse videos you always see.

It would also be interesting to start it before the lights come on so you could see everything opening up. Sort of like the flower time lapse videos you always see.

My plan on the first one was to get the lights going out but the battery died. :P I like watching them wake up better than going to sleep. So one day soon I will do that. :)

Very neat!!

Thanks! :)

Polarcollision

Have a small algae bloom. Cutting back the lights and will do a water change. Hopefully that gets it before it gets too bad! All water params are where they are supposed to be.

Also go all the stuff for a DIY ATO. Should do until I can find a used Apex for cheap.

9D2CAE36-E96A-468C-AB81-2C5866260CB8.jpg

Instructions?

Archived