Pod Your Reef

NanoFever's TRITON NANO!

NanoFever

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats definitely them...Oh ya I figured thats what that effer was doing...I have been watching my zoas wither away but couldnt find out why until today. Dang it. Do any fish eat them? I have pulled like 6 out already...cant find any more but I know there has to be more. AHHHHH!

Just tossed out like 5 zoa frags all around those little idiots to cross my fingers and I got them all.

Thats definitely them...Oh ya I figured thats what that effer was doing...I have been watching my zoas wither away but couldnt find out why until today. Dang it. Do any fish eat them? I have pulled like 6 out already...cant find any more but I know there has to be more. AHHHHH!

Just tossed out like 5 zoa frags all around those little idiots to cross my fingers and I got them all.

Man why toss them, you can dip and kill those spiders. Got any Coral dips on hand?

Man why toss them, you can dip and kill those spiders. Got any Coral dips on hand?

I tossed them because the frags were just about gone anyway and the one spider I found had eggs. Didn't want to take any chances. Plus I did everything when I get it so it was a last ditch effort to save my favorite zoas. :)

Archived