SaltCritters.com

NanoFever's TRITON NANO!

NanoFever

Yeah I bumped all of mine u pto 3/8". Any advice on routing? I have never attempted something like this so tips would be awesome!

Tape where you are going to rout. If you dont it chips really bad. Dont stop either. Go fast. The slower you go the more it catches and puts a nick in your acrylic. Other than that its pretty dang easy. :)

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not reef related but I know you all drink! I am brewing some beer next weekend and looking for some new ideas for flavor profiles...any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Honey

Cinnamon

Cardamom

Nutmeg

(I guess I'm in a winter frame of mind)

Pumpkin

I dont know how but I jsut saw this. I have done pumpkin beers in the past and they are delish, but this time I went with a Vanilla Java Porter. We will see how it turns out. Making my own vanilla extract and cold brewing coffee for it.

So, I am officially giving Triton method a try. We will see how it goes! Did a massive water change and mixed up the Triton Elements! Hope it works! HAHA!

Finally got the DSLR pics of my lionfish loaded to my computer!

Sam the FuManchu begging like he always does...

IMG_3226.jpg

Fozzy the Fuzzy Dwarf Lionfish Inspecting a hermit crab!

IMG_3209.jpg

I approve of this :D

Once I get Triton elements dialed in I am going to need a nice frag pack so start stashing me some goodies! LOL!

Just a random photo dump. Got a snowflake clown today and is already paired with my old clown and chillin in the anem together. No good pics yet...

Hammer Coral Top Down with pumps running.

IMG_3319.jpg

Maxima Clam Top Down with pumps running.

IMG_3318.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

YOU LOOKIN AT ME?

IMG_3287.jpg

So, a few days ago I was feeding my lionfish a large Ghost Shrimp and my Swissgaurd Basslet grabbed it first and swam away. I havent seen him since! Is it possible he choked on it or could he just be hiding. I have had him for a while now and he is always been active. Its not looking good for my favorite fish. Ahh I am so bummed!

Wow- that's sad- no signs of him? Dang, have you searched around- sorry man

Ya actually did a slight re-scape last night and nothing...

Archived